Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U ever have a rove cart? Only sell em in Cali but i had a guy that used to get big shipments of them! Those and brass knuckles when they were popular! Both were good! Then once they started making counterfeit empties available for bulk purchase he started getting bogus ones so i stopped buying them!
Yeah brass knuckles and heavy hitters are the same company owned by 2 guys who made it look like 2 different brands but they are really the same shit. They used to be good back when I worked at the shops but they went to shit honestly. And the fakes didn't really help their brand much either.

Rove is cool they make some good concentrates as well. I think one of the last carts I bought was rove, i have it laying around somewhere. I'd buy them over most others just cause I know it will get me high and the price is fair.

Another good reliable brand is Alpine, but they are like 20 bucks more than Rove and $50 carts aren't really moving like they used to. So until they fix that it will be hard for them to get back on top.

I never have the heart to tell him
Send him funny gifs! Maybe he’ll get the hint! ;) :crying:

1700024866438.gif

Send him funny gifs! Maybe he’ll get the hint! ;) :crying:

View attachment 1646008
Sometimes I think he gets delta 8 disposables. He gets weird ass shit sometimes, yall ever heard of a company called "Backpack Boyz" I swear sometimes the bud is so weird I swear its gotta be delta 8

Sometimes I think he gets delta 8 disposables. He gets weird ass shit sometimes, yall ever heard of a company called "Backpack Boyz" I swear sometimes the bud is so weird I swear its gotta be delta 8
Just go on telegram and then type in something weed related and it will pop up with tons of people with “online stores” where u can pick from a menu and they ship it to your house! How my bro in law gets some of his stuff he just has it mailed to his cousins house! :crying:

Just go on telegram and then type in something weed related and it will pop up with tons of people with “online stores” where u can pick from a menu and they ship it to your house! How my bro in law gets some of his stuff he just has it mailed to his cousins house! :crying:
Thats exactly what it is! I did that like a week ago and they say they ship world wide. Tho a good 80% of the reviews say they just had their money stolen

Thats exactly what it is! I did that like a week ago and they say they ship world wide. Tho a good 80% of the reviews say they just had their money stolen
This is why i am hoping to drive to Oklahoma and get @Frankthetank to hook it up! I’ll have to bring him a bribe of some kind just not sure what?!? :rofl::shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back