Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting back as promised! Movie was a bit strange! Premise was even weirder! Ghosts of murdered children haunting the animatronics! :shrug:
1700016749507.gif

1700016891484.gif

Get combo if grown right. People were blown it up growing huge plants outdoors and the quality suffered big time. I got some Blue Dreams x Arcata Trainwreck from Santa Cruz Goat Farm that I just started. Really lookin forward to this!!!
Had some pretty good trainwreck back in the day. But my all time favorite was some purple kush. My buddies dad got the mother plant from cali and it was the skunkiest weed I ever had. That shit was some wheelchair weed. That was also 17 years ago.

Had some pretty good trainwreck back in the day. But my all time favorite was some purple kush. My buddies dad got the mother plant from cali and it was the skunkiest weed I ever had. That shit was some wheelchair weed. That was also 17 years ago.

Nice! Would love to find some of that! There were a couple of skunky purps that would filter in from Mendicino back in the day around 2000ish. That stuff was stinky and would definitely put you back a step! Some weird hash plant crosses. You could stick it to the wall and peel it off when you were ready to smoke! :haha:

Tryin to score a cut of Grass Valley hash plant, but having a time getting the guy to let a cut loose

Nice! Would love to find some of that! There were a couple of skunky purps that would filter in from Mendicino back in the day around 2000ish. That stuff was stinky and would definitely put you back a step! Some weird hash plant crosses. You could stick it to the wall and peel it off when you were ready to smoke! :haha:

Tryin to score a cut of Grass Valley hash plant, but having a time getting the guy to let a cut loose
In the early 2000 i was smoking brick swag from mexico. Half the bag was stems and seeds. not much dank around back then. Every once in awhile. The brick weed pretty much disappeared around 2010 in these parts.

In the early 2000 i was smoking brick swag from mexico. Half the bag was stems and seeds. not much dank around back then. Every once in awhile. The brick weed pretty much disappeared around 2010 in these parts.

One of the pluses of living in NorCal. Being a Deadhead helped considerably as well no matter where you were!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back