Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the early 2000 i was smoking brick swag from mexico. Half the bag was stems and seeds. not much dank around back then. Every once in awhile. The brick weed pretty much disappeared around 2010 in these parts.
Same here bro! I used to love winter cuz we would get what we always called Christmas weed and it was actually buds and lime green and stanky! Like pine and skunk! Maybe wasn’t that great but was a million times better then the brick crap we always saw!

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 9.59.07 PM.png

In the early 2000 i was smoking brick swag from mexico. Half the bag was stems and seeds. not much dank around back then. Every once in awhile. The brick weed pretty much disappeared around 2010 in these parts.
My plug still gets brick weed every now and again, only shitty thing is its packaged in dispo zip locks. Now that you can buy em in bulk pretty much anywhere everyone around here uses em.

How is it going with the research of cannabis? Fuck, where I’m from it’s unlegal, why I don’t know 🤷‍♂️

My plug still gets brick weed every now and again, only shitty thing is its packaged in dispo zip locks. Now that you can buy em in bulk pretty much anywhere everyone around here uses em.
Any plug still selling brick weed needs 1 o deez! ;)
1700019296687.gif

One of the pluses of living in NorCal. Being a Deadhead helped considerably as well no matter where you were!
I live on in minnesota we didnt get much to choose from back in the day. :crying: Cali had the drop on the weed for along time till Colorado went rec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back