Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I need a nice welding table! I need a nice welder too! :funny: :funny: :funny:
I hate using other people equipment!
Except for one guy's welder! It was a new one with the new pulse technology! Man! That thing made it easy as hell! Yeah!
Well it would have been real easy, But he had to buy some cheap **** Stainless tubing from China, after me telling where to get it, and that stuff had so much impurities in it....................:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:.............. I was saying naughty things for three days straight!:funny::funny::funny:
Now why any hell would he spend all that money on this bad ass welder and then cheap out on the god damn tubing?????????????????
It easily cost me a day additional time to get the damn job done!
He did try to make it up to me somewhat by smoking some ribs. Unlike the damn piping, he didn't cheap out on that!:funny::funny::funny::face:
Bro, i can weld it for you for free, if you invite me as a guest. Can do, TIG. MMA, and MIG/MAG. But you fix a nice bed and some sativa for me, the best weed there is (for me).

And let’s not forget I can weld the table as well 🏆, and if i cant, I’ll let me professional GF do it.

Oh and a story on why we should help you…. :bighug::passit:

Got a new toy today...
:headbang:

Screenshot_2023-11-13-13-39-57-714.jpg

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

And whoever wanted help with welding, you better bring your calculator out, coz it’s going to be expensive…. !

Now I’m rambling and making up stories, false claims and who knows what. I think we just leave it like that.

But anyhow, how about the welding-table? Send the WPS-plan and the blueprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back