Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And whoever wanted help with welding, you better bring your calculator out, coz it’s going to be expensive…. !

Now I’m rambling and making up stories, false claims and who knows what. I think we just leave it like that.

But anyhow, how about the welding-table? Send the WPS-plan and the blueprint.

View attachment 1645623

The palm-tree was to small, so I added an umbrella, to not get burned - Ella…
I’ll trade with ya you can come here to weld and I’ll go chill on the beach :pighug::cools::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where ya at?
Do NOT write the complete adress, but give me a hint so the other’s dont get it.
He’s trapped in between America and Canada! ;) :pighug::rofl:

Haha i have been waiting to be near one so i could use them but at the rangers parade there was Dunkin’ Donuts employees handing out $5 gift cards to everyone and since bro in law doesn’t have 1 near him he gave me his too so i got $10 to spend! Already been plotting on the menu! Think i can get either the 25 or 50 pack of donut holes and a breakfast sammich without it going over total i have in gift cards! Especially if i use the app to order where i will get some rewards discounts on top! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:

Closest one to me is like 20min tho so not practical driving all the way there to grab breakfast cuz my sammy would be ice cold by time i got home and def don’t wanna microwave no eggs!
Don't worry, I'm in the NE and there is a dunkin anywhere you turn and the sandwiches are still cold by the time you are ready to eat them.

:nono: East coast:goodluck: :pighug:

It has to be Washington, New York or san fransisco?

You could be everywhere. Fuc!!!’ It doesn’t help. Could just go gamble to get your adress. Is the climate perfect?

He’s trapped in between America and Canada! ;) :pighug:

Oh, you mean…. You know… that place.

Hmm, is it cold or warm? How high is the air-temp, and with me being a scientist I need to ask…. How high is the radiation (pun intended).

This is a pretty good song with dildo (edit Dido) listen to it! Or if you like old-school those old people music listen to the original.

Last edited:
1699906540438.gif

Something about the water binding with the residual alcohol, being easier to evap off than the solvent by itself….
I figured as much. It has to be something like that. What I don't understand is why all the alcohol doesn't evaporate completely at high temps, but it seems that it does not. I guess some of it remains chemically attached in some way unless water is present, and if water is, the alcohol likes water better. Makes sense, given the apparently impossible task of getting 100% alcohol by normal distillation, some of those water molecules just will not let go...

Most interesting in any case, if I reduce an alcohol infusion again, I will add the water step. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back