Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The additions of water are very interesting. When I distilled the alcohol out of some puck soaked stuff, the residue I got looked nasty, and no matter what I did to it would separate into two fractions, one looked kinda like rosin, the other like oil, both very dark color. Same result for both a THC and CBD strain. I haven't had the inclination to do anything with either. The results are still in the freezer...:shrug:
Something about the water binding with the residual alcohol, being easier to evap off than the solvent by itself….

Man, I need a nice welding table! I need a nice welder too! :funny: :funny: :funny:
I hate using other people equipment!
Except for one guy's welder! It was a new one with the new pulse technology! Man! That thing made it easy as hell! Yeah!
Well it would have been real easy, But he had to buy some cheap **** Stainless tubing from China, after me telling where to get it, and that stuff had so much impurities in it....................:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:.............. I was saying naughty things for three days straight!:funny::funny::funny:
Now why any hell would he spend all that money on this bad ass welder and then cheap out on the god damn tubing?????????????????
It easily cost me a day additional time to get the damn job done!
He did try to make it up to me somewhat by smoking some ribs. Unlike the damn piping, he didn't cheap out on that!:funny::funny::funny::face:

you are going to burn some wire. :pighug:
And hopefully not his beard! ;) :rofl:

1699900039569.gif

Ahhhhhhh,,,,,,OK!
I've made two batches of RSO, one as a test and the other is the real thang. I did mine on a hot plate, one simular to the one @Mañ'O'Green recommended, with a stainless steel bowl on the back porch.
I didn't use any water on the first time but did the second. It was actually pretty damn time consuming And I had to stay out there to keep the cats off of it! :headbang: :funny: :funny:
Both turned out equally well, but I did do it at the lowest possible temperature, Just enough to get it boiling slightly.
Yeah, I'm not doing that no more. The next cannabis processing piece of equipment I get will be an Extractcraft SOURCE Turbo Concentrate Extractor. While it's not cheap, it does produce a extremely nice product.
Limited heat and under vacuum, with alcohol recovery are the sell points for me.
The further I delve into the medicinal use of cannabis, the more I'm looking into this as another option for processing. It can get me another extremely viable option for ingestion of Cannabis.
I can make tinctures with a much more potent product with many varied ways of the administering it.

Ideally, I'd rather be treating Charlotte's problems with a nice very potent tincture. While MCT oil is not unhealthy, it would be a much better option. a tinture would be a better option for someone obese.

They probably have a lot of people contacting them about this unit in trying to work a deal with them for advertisement of the product. I'm still gonna send them a proposal in Letting them know what it's intended use is and who it can help and then offering them some sort of coverage here on this website . All they do say no!

PRICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Drownomatic has 1 ;)

Man, I need a nice welding table! I need a nice welder too! :funny: :funny: :funny:
I hate using other people equipment!
Except for one guy's welder! It was a new one with the new pulse technology! Man! That thing made it easy as hell! Yeah!
Well it would have been real easy, But he had to buy some cheap **** Stainless tubing from China, after me telling where to get it, and that stuff had so much impurities in it....................:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:.............. I was saying naughty things for three days straight!:funny::funny::funny:
Now why any hell would he spend all that money on this bad ass welder and then cheap out on the god damn tubing?????????????????
It easily cost me a day additional time to get the damn job done!
He did try to make it up to me somewhat by smoking some ribs. Unlike the damn piping, he didn't cheap out on that!:funny::funny::funny::face:

Yeah pulse is sweet that’s all I do pretty much 95% of the time this is what I run a miller 350 P we have a few of these we have one setup for aluminum and one for SS too

IMG_7324.jpeg

Yeah pulse is sweet that’s all I do pretty much 95% of the time this is what I run a miller 350 P we have a few of these we have one setup for aluminum and one for SS too

View attachment 1645615
Man i could burn my house down quick with one of dem bad boyz! :eyebrows::hothot::crying:

1699900793658.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back