Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz ..... :headbang:

Free Doughnuts................View attachment 1645609.........

World Kindness Day.........:biggrin:....who knew......?.....
Haha i have been waiting to be near one so i could use them but at the rangers parade there was Dunkin’ Donuts employees handing out $5 gift cards to everyone and since bro in law doesn’t have 1 near him he gave me his too so i got $10 to spend! Already been plotting on the menu! Think i can get either the 25 or 50 pack of donut holes and a breakfast sammich without it going over total i have in gift cards! Especially if i use the app to order where i will get some rewards discounts on top! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:

Closest one to me is like 20min tho so not practical driving all the way there to grab breakfast cuz my sammy would be ice cold by time i got home and def don’t wanna microwave no eggs!

Isn’t that thing a pressure cooker? If so no idea how that works exactly putting a jar of liquid down into it and closing the lid! If pressure is really built up inside i see that liquid coming out the jars but i am stoned as usual so may be overthinking it! :shrug::lildab:
image.jpg

Isn’t that thing a pressure cooker? If so no idea how that works exactly putting a jar of liquid down into it and closing the lid! If pressure is really built up inside i see that liquid coming out the jars but i am stoned as usual so may be overthinking it! :shrug::lildab:
View attachment 1645610
Sure hope im not going to blow anything up. Its set to slow cooker and there's a vent :doh:

Haha i have been waiting to be near one so i could use them but at the rangers parade there was Dunkin’ Donuts employees handing out $5 gift cards to everyone and since bro in law doesn’t have 1 near him he gave me his too so i got $10 to spend! Already been plotting on the menu! Think i can get either the 25 or 50 pack of donut holes and a breakfast sammich without it going over total i have in gift cards! Especially if i use the app to order where i will get some rewards discounts on top! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:

Closest one to me is like 20min tho so not practical driving all the way there to grab breakfast cuz my sammy would be ice cold by time i got home and def don’t wanna microwave no eggs!
$9 for 25 munchkins around here. $5.30 for a sausage egg and cheese sandwich. $8 for the sandwich and a large coffee

Sure hope im not going to blow anything up. Its set to slow cooker and there's a vent :doh:

The video I watched the other day of them making RSO they used a machine like yours I think :doh::baked: They boiled off the alcohol using it as a crockpot with lid open :shrug:

@Fermented_Fruitz ..... :headbang:

Free Doughnuts................View attachment 1645609.........

World Kindness Day.........:biggrin:....who knew......?.....
Well hell! I wish I was delivering that oil today! The closest to me is over 90 miles and on the route to the oil delivery.:oops1::face:

edit................... When I was a kid, Shipley's Donuts were the absolute best! The first Crispy Cream donut shop that opened up in the MetroMess was in Arlington, a few blocks from my office. Both equally as good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back