Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1699891388847.gif

Great shirt he has on! :rofl:

1699891505492.png

Can’t forget to say please! :crying:

That could have also been the fact that the shafts joint were made to be misaligned by the addition of the steel collar. Misalignment of the shaft joints is a major cause of shafts vibration. The shafts operating angle was probably made more steep causing added stress and when the engine is torqued, it rotates more causing the angle to be greater.
true nuff dat, universal joints vary in their effectiveness, which is why they are never used in their simple design on front axles of vehicles. I have no idea whether the problem with my Tacoma was the joint or imbalance, but I suspected the latter. I tried to get rid of it with hose clamps as adjustable weights, and managed to reduce it, but not entirely. The Tacoma was the only vehicle that I noticed shaft vibration in, and I have gone through a few. :pighug:

It’s a platform it will have bar grating to walk on hand rails and 14’ legs under it. Guess we could do some dancing on it when it’s done
View attachment 1645583
Overbuilt much? :biggrin: That thing looks like it could handle a loaded eighteen wheeler, never mind a crowd of peeps. Seems as though the designer might have been a tad excessive. Nice work by you though, as usual. :pighug:

So screwing with the settings on the new slow cooker, 195-200° the closest i can keep it consistently with the jars in. Just shorten the time a little ?
Think it’s supposed to be warmer then that! 225 or 240 for decarb and infuse! I have used the ardent fx so long i forget which temp is for which cycle! :shrug::rofl:

Overbuilt much? :biggrin: That thing looks like it could handle a loaded eighteen wheeler, never mind a crowd of peeps. Seems as though the designer might have been a tad excessive. Nice work by you though, as usual. :pighug:

Maybe a little but not really it’s for an egg farm tractor trailers pull under and gets loaded with chickens. Not sure what type of equipment is getting put on it also:thumbsup::pighug: I got 6 of them to build:doh::joy::wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back