Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks :pass: :bighug:
1699886522768.gif

Yep! :headbang::headbang::headbang: :pass:

That movie was creepy as hell in the theater! Those trumpet blasts towards the end of the movie really raised the hair on the back of your neck!
If u liked that there is a really cool series on MAX called 30 coins! Its about supernatural stuff happening as these fanatics try to collect the 30 pieces of silver used as payment to betray jesus! Its not super religical (i made that word up ;)) and is really cool! Only thing I didn’t like too much was season 1 was in Spanish so i had to read English subtitles (but prob can turn on english descriptive for the language) but season 2 is in English or at least it is for me!

Last edited:
Ya figured it was time for an upgrade. It's for my buddies mom. She liked purple Ryder for sleep. I definitely gonna try another batch cuz im sure i burned off all them beautiful lavender terps during decarb. My house smells awesome tho. Ill do another batch overnight in the new pot.

Thanks but save your energy for growing that sweet sweet cheeba :bighug:
According to the legend @Mañ'O'Green if u infuse the oil and then decarb the oil itself it will taste more like the starting buds and not like toasted weed! ;)

Try reducing the fraction :pass:
Oh thank god….at 1st i thought that said reduce the friction! Was gonna say please don’t start this nonsensical conversation all over again! ;) :pighug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back