Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your canna oil.....?
Ya figured it was time for an upgrade. It's for my buddies mom. She liked purple Ryder for sleep. I definitely gonna try another batch cuz im sure i burned off all them beautiful lavender terps during decarb. My house smells awesome tho. Ill do another batch overnight in the new pot.
wanna scream and shout the way they are treating you
Thanks but save your energy for growing that sweet sweet cheeba :bighug:

I definitely gonna try another batch cuz im sure i burned off all them beautiful lavender terps during decarb. My house smells awesome tho. Ill do another batch overnight in the new pot.
I started decarbing at 250 for 35 minutes, on a cookie sheet, that I covered with foil. After it’s finished, take the sheet pan out, and let it cool completely, with foil covering still on. That seems to preserve some of the terps…:pass:

You can also decarb in jars in that new toy of yours.
This would save the most terps, because as they condense while cooling they’ll stick to the side of the jar…..then when you add your oil for infusion, they’ll dissolve into the oil.

At least that’s how it works in the LaLa land I’m currently occupying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1699884574175.gif

@Frankthetank
Thanks for the slaps man! :d5::pass:

I really don't think I'm doing anything special. I'm just paying forward for the help that my brothers and sisters have given me in the past. It's been just over a year since I had that visitor in my living room that made a huge hole in my roof . My brothers and sisters came to my rescue within hours of it occurring! It was enough to make a grown man cry!

It's a Brotherhood that runs very deep.

Apparently im replacing my kitchen sink today. Aunts been tryna be helpful since my surgery, but she doesn't feel good and inevitably gets pissy and frustrated and she broke the seal where it rotates and it poured down the wall underneath. Not all her fault cuz its old and needed to be replaced at some point but ugh, just not today you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back