Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only gave me a few for right after the surgery.

They only gave me a few for right after the surgery. Everything canna rn cuz nothing else helps.

I wanna scream and shout the way they are treating you......But......I've also Been there and I Know most of the strong prescription pain-killers they give you do not Touch nerve pain ... :pass:...only canna worked for me too.

View attachment 1645554
Got 2 of these. One for me one for my aunt. I saw em for $40 before and these were $30 so i grabbed em

For your canna oil.....?

WildBilllllllllly....... :pighug: ....whacha doing up at this time of night........?..............

View attachment 1645527
I was just finishing up watering my big pot girls. I had given them their compost tea and feed just before lights out. I let that settle out and absorb. Normally I only wait about an hour and then come back in bottom water the remainder until the pots are Fully watered.

I got delayed in starting my compost tea watering by discussing the care of a Disabled Lady I'm helping with my THC/CBD oil. This is my veteran friends mother-in-law's sister. Her situation is not all that good with being very obese And the cancer her husband has, came back with a vengeance. I gave them four one ounce bottles to let her test it and see if it works for her.

Well, it definitely helped her, but she didn't inform them of when she was running out. Being a 60 some odd year old woman that has never dealt with any cannabis of any sort, she went to the local vape store and got her some more CBD oil, no THC. She broke out in a rash!:yoinks::face:

This vape store idiot tried to tell her that he could get her some stuff better than mine............:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:.........with some THC in it also, in kind of a under the counter situation. At least the sister had enough sense to tell her to stop that crap and don't deal with that guy again.

I give away quite a bit of cannabis in different forms, but only to veterans. I do have a few veterans that can afford to pay and they do so because they know that I give away quite a bit. They do that in support of what I'm doing. My veteran friend's Father-in-law and mother-in-law know this first hand with me given their son-in-law cannabis. They came to me to see if I had a solution for Charlotte. They offered me a much higher price than what I was going to ask them for more oil. I told him this way too much and gave them the price and they were grateful.

She is about 200 miles away from her sister and they go down there about once a month. I got some new bottles in and a two ounce size, so I'm going to bring them for bottles. That should take care of Charlotte for roughly two months. I told them that I have her covered for another two months after that with the same meds. They're going down there Friday for a visit, so that means I gotta go up there before then. So I'm just going to make it a trip and take care of some things along the way. I need to put out flowers at my Mom and Pops grave and then I'll go visit with my cousin for a few hours.

I wrote this long diatribe to preface my gratefulness to members of AFN. I highly doubt that there is another website on the Internet that is this helpful! It sure as hell isn't Reddit! I do have a fairly green thumb, but I do imagine I probably would have had quite a few hits and misses until I found out what cannabis wants and what strains to grow. Knowledge is key and very powerful. The members here give their knowledge and assistance freely, as it should be. I try to do the same.

@Son of Hobbes and his crew that operate and moderate this forum, have all made this possible. They and other members have developed relationships with breeders, seed banks and the other various vendors in growing cannabis, to give us members the opportunity to grow the best cannabis possible. I'm eternally grateful for the work that you guys do!

All this is helped me help myself and help my fellow Veteran brothers.

Thank you AFN!

IMG_0739.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back