Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took the meatballs from the albondigas soup and put hashbrowns on top with butter and baked them adding cheese the last 5 minutes. I bought a big pack of the hashbrowns at Costco and they are potato only no spices or onion. I like the Orida Brand better they have spices and onion but I have been unable to find them lately. Anyhow the plain ones work good for what I did with them. I have to watch these like a hawk for gluten, a lot of companies make them with wheat flour for some reason?

View attachment 1645515

Yeah it was very good!

We were driving home along a small one way road yesterday...irrigation canal on either side........between farmers fields....plenty food and watter....

and we saw a mass butterfly hatching......I've never seen that before.....but because of the road..we couldn't sit and watch....

There were hundreds..like Red Admirals....bright and red....as we went down the road wave after wave started coming towards us...passing over us.......... t'was Amazing......... :pass:

Quick.....someone Arrest that dog for using natural meds to cure her belly ache.........she must be a Deviant.... :pass:

I Saw her sniffing the air near me seedling..........:yoinks:...I Knew what she wanted.....:pass:

We were driving home along a small one way road yesterday...irrigation canal on either side........between farmers fields....plenty food and watter....

and we saw a mass butterfly hatching......I've never seen that before.....but because of the road..we couldn't sit and watch....

There were hundreds..like Red Admirals....bright and red....as we went down the road wave after wave started coming towards us...passing over us.......... t'was Amazing......... :pass:
Good afternoon. That sounds beautiful

Good afternoon. That sounds beautiful

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ..it was.......Wish we could have stopped the car and watched......but not that type of road and there was a car up our tail pipe..... :pass:

How are you.....?

puppi.gif

Hey Stoners!:baked::dizzy:

A few days ago,, Someone posted a Portable vape and I assumed it was for flower.
I think it's time for me to pick up a nice flower vape and not be tied to a cord.
Battery life is nice to have, but it's not necessary to be crazy long-lasting since I won't be carrying it away from home. But decent enough power to get the job done well,

Minimal maintenance and ease of cleaning is Very important!

Under two hundred dollars if possible

Thanks for any recommendations!
I have been using a Puri5 for years. I recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back