Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took the meatballs from the albondigas soup and put hashbrowns on top with butter and baked them adding cheese the last 5 minutes. I bought a big pack of the hashbrowns at Costco and they are potato only no spices or onion. I like the Orida Brand better they have spices and onion but I have been unable to find them lately. Anyhow the plain ones work good for what I did with them. I have to watch these like a hawk for gluten, a lot of companies make them with wheat flour for some reason?

IMG_20231112_175122753.jpg

Yeah it was very good!

So I'm having a problem with my 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems on Day 19 and it's starting to piss me off. 2 days ago they started to droop some and begun to get lighter leaf color and now the bottom leaves are showing yellowish green color and the plants not recovering but I raised the lights back to 28" and I'm using Miracle-gro Better Performance Organics soil and no nutrients or fertilizer added temperature and humidity are averaging 61% and 77°. I'm also wondering if it's to hot but it's not bothering the Skylar White or Grape Dane here's a picture of the one and after the lights come on later on I'll take another picture but please give me some feedback on whether you think it's to much light, over/underwatering or soil ????
16998159110691394648696373977004.jpg
:wall::watering:

Last edited:
So I'm having a problem with my 2 Blue Dream Auto Fems on Day 19 and it's starting to piss me off. 2 days ago they started to droop some and begun to get lighter leaf color and now the bottom leaves are showing yellowish green color and the plants not recovering but I raised the lights back to 28" and I'm using Miracle-gro Better Performance Organics soil and no nutrients or fertilizer added temperature and humidity are averaging 61% and 77°. I'm also wondering if it's to hot but it's not bothering the Skylar White or Grape Dane here's a picture of the one and after the lights come on later on I'll take another picture but please give me some feedback on whether you think it's to much light, over/underwatering or soil ????View attachment 1645516:wall::watering:

On the positive note here's the Skylar White and Grape Dane Day 18View attachment 1645517 Grape Dane
View attachment 1645518

Not sure about that soil how much and how often are you watering? Do you know your water source?

Not sure about that soil how much and how often are you watering? Do you know your water source?
I have been using the soil for almost 2½ years now and 3 grows and I was using RO(reverse osmosis) water and I started to use tap water the pastweek... damnit I hope it's not the shitty Colorado tap water and I water them 1 a day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back