Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The xmax v3 is convection, and really good for flavor. It also has dosing capsules.

I would also highly recomment the planet of the vapes Lobo.
All of the vapes I recommended are convection. I think the best flavour for dry herb is produced by way of convection.
:pass:

Biscotto? Those seeds come from Starbucks? :rofl:

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 10.35.06 PM.png

Was debating between the Mighty and the Tiny Might 2. Both spendy, but both great. Ended up goin with the mighty as I got it for $275

I have a crafty it was a great device but I smoked out of a mighty and it's way better. Storz and Bickel is high end quality but you pay for it

Keif haul from this round. Little over a baby jar. Usually get close to 2, but 1/3 of the trim was still a little wet and didn't wanna separate. Saved that bag and will put it in the Ardent. Needless to say, I'm a little goofy at the moment! :haha: :dizzy:

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 10.09.53 PM.png

I have a crafty it was a great device but I smoked out of a mighty and it's way better. Storz and Bickel is high end quality but you pay for it

Yeah man. Wanted a Crafty at first, but the reviews were so much better for the Mighty. Also got lucky on the price. They just came out with another model, but can't remember the name at the moment. Supposed to be an in between model

All of the vapes I recommended are convection. I think the best flavour for dry herb is produced by way of convection.
Although, I do own the AirVape XS Go. It's an extremely small hybrid, combined conduction & convection device that hits like a champ, and it fits in the palm of your hand. I do like it, very much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back