Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else sleep with a snack bar handy?? :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:
image.jpg

Hey Stoners!:baked::dizzy:

A few days ago,, Someone posted a Portable vape and I assumed it was for flower.
I think it's time for me to pick up a nice flower vape and not be tied to a cord.
Battery life is nice to have, but it's not necessary to be crazy long-lasting since I won't be carrying it away from home. But decent enough power to get the job done well,

Minimal maintenance and ease of cleaning is Very important!

Under two hundred dollars if possible

Thanks for any recommendations!

A few days ago,, Someone posted a Portable vape and I assumed it was for flower.
I think it's time for me to pick up a nice flower vape and not be tied to a cord.
Battery life is nice to have, but it's not necessary to be crazy long-lasting since I won't be carrying it away from home. But decent enough power to get the job done well,

My only flower vape is the solo and its done gotten dusty since i started doing dabs on the regular!

@N/A-Greengo is the man for these things :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back