Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be Washington, New York or san fransisco?
Well only one of those is on the east coast :pighug: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the reps but who said I need a teacher? Plus seriously we’re full just hired another guy that we don’t have room for. There was just 3 of us arguing over who gets what outlet cause we don’t have enough. New guy had to go get a extension cord :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well only one of those is on the east coast :pighug: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the reps but who said I need a teacher? Plus seriously we’re full just hired another guy that we don’t have room for. There was just 3 of us arguing over who gets what outlet cause we don’t have enough. New guy had to go get a extension cord :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1699907749208.gif

:rofl::rofl:

Okey. Have you called the electricity-company to upgrade your power-source? 230 to 400ish?

Last edited:
Now I’m the new guy?!?!:yoinks::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1645631
No….you’re Biff….making the new guy use a different outlet. I knew this would be confusing :doh: I’m over here talking to plumbers, posting here, and cooking bacon to cover up the smell from the giant joint I just smoked before they got here…. And failing at them all apparently:doh::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back