Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Store bought teefies

i hate denturez & don't wear em, but man, i shit u not, gettin all me teeth pulled was without a doubt the single best thing i've ever done me entire life, woot! :whew: :cooldance: ppp

Yeah, truck driving was a great gig but hardly ever being able to make it home for my appntmnts really took a toll on mine....figure at 62, I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore.

I'd be very interested in what genetic mischief is part of this process. They don't use the GMO label, but I suspect that that is what would permit them to adjust components. I'm not sure how a pheno hunt would work in the bioreactor. Not well, methinks. :biggrin:
The article says they aren’t bioengineered and that they are “identical” to plants grown in the ground. This kinda reminds me of the conversation a few months ago about cannabis tissue cultures. Instead of popping seeds they’re starting with a culture.

I would have zero qualms trying some.

It’s not like the GMO oats everybody eats all saturated with Roundup (btw, that description fits ALL OATS in the US). This is a technology around the growing, not the breeding of cannabis.

Was able to get all my fixins for doing my desert rose thing, even picked up one fairly cheap ( priced 15.00-talked them down to 10.00) cause winter is coming on and I liked the shape of the caudex.
IMG20221026174550.jpg

That one's gonna be interesting when I start raising it.

I don't live in the US........ :pass: ....
You do have civilization and if they can do it here they are doing it there. I found one in the UK but that won't work for you.

I will look around.

Gluten free is a long way in the rear view mirror for me, on Keto for diabetes, so all the gluten free stuff is off the list due to carbs. :biggrin:
I did Atkins for 4 years dropped 40# got diabetes under control and started making kidney stones :rofl: turns out that a high protien diet without enough carbs makes you acidic and that makes stones. Losing weight is the thing that has saved my life but some carbs are needed. I run about 20% - 25% on most days. I try to eat them early in the day. I have a day or two each week with no carbs other than green vegetables.

meh, mebbe, mebbe not....i still don't trust it either way :nono: and besidez, who on site can afford a bio-fuckin-reactor in their spare clozet anyway-??....i'd say -> not very fuckin many :crying: :face: :rolleyes2: ppp
If y’all start an afn gofundme to buy one I’ll gladly be y’all’s crash test dummy! :eyebrows::d5:
1666821018100.gif

meh, mebbe, mebbe not....i still don't trust it either way :nono: and besidez, who on site can afford a bio-fuckin-reactor in their spare clozet anyway-??....i'd say -> not very fuckin many :crying: :face: :rolleyes2: ppp
@Mañ'O'Green might have one that he built himself back in the day laying around :crying:

i hate denturez & don't wear em, but man, i shit u not, gettin all me teeth pulled was without a doubt the single best thing i've ever done me entire life, woot! :whew: :cooldance: ppp
U should go George Washington style and carve yourself some wooden chompers! :d5:

1666821292281.gif

Had to go to discount tire earlier and had a damn hitchhiker! Opened the window while I went inside but dude just relocated to the roof!
E154E559-7A9C-4F96-BE67-4C14EEEC1EB2.jpeg
A28B1DFC-A85C-41BC-AACF-1319C73D2A2A.jpeg

Got home and found a ladybug larvae outside so moved it to a tomato plant! :thumbsup:
8C8B5073-46AB-42D4-BCA0-E3A19889F4C0.jpeg

Found this guy on the hose!
D7B67367-273C-40CE-A399-D13273F9C28E.jpeg

Realized I got lacewing eggs all over some tomato plants! :headbang:
95F18971-2182-4B1D-A3D4-A0ACFCFCB467.jpeg
3A25B374-FE25-41CF-9AB5-EACB22D1FFBC.jpeg
B79A7EFA-2FE8-4D69-A75C-B6ADB3FA1714.jpeg
8637A03A-9FAB-408A-BECF-7A98515A6616.jpeg
5F7D07FB-E436-4EE3-8F60-AB2D229A4F68.jpeg

Almost like Where’s Waldo trying to spot the lil things! While I’m thinking about it @Mañ'O'Green do u know what causes this so I don’t gotta try to google search and compare Need to get back to spraying the fungicide just to be safe!

239712F2-771E-4042-B82A-B7CABEADAFF3.jpeg

Noticed some tomato’s have a split in them like that and not sure if it’s pest related or food or what? Thanks buddy! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back