Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, now don't get me wrong, it would be some time before I would ever use such lab derived stuff, there would have to be a few years of mainstream "test subject" useage,,,,, and of course they survive,,, LOL

But I would never give up growing, that is a hobby/life style.

I'd be very interested in what genetic mischief is part of this process. They don't use the GMO label, but I suspect that that is what would permit them to adjust components. I'm not sure how a pheno hunt would work in the bioreactor. Not well, methinks. :biggrin:

Gotta a Snorkel....willing to give it a Try.........:help:....it has got me Ticking now wondering what jiggery pokery they have been up to...........

I hear ya, im in no way saying I'm a proponent or believer in this new technology. Just pointing out that if this process really does work, there's no reason they couldn't replicate terpenes the same as they could cannabinoids. :pass: :smokeout:

meh, mebbe, mebbe not....i still don't trust it either way :nono: and besidez, who on site can afford a bio-fuckin-reactor in their spare clozet anyway-??....i'd say -> not very fuckin many :crying: :face: :rolleyes2: ppp

Oh so right, lol

meh, mebbe, mebbe not....i still don't trust it either way :nono: and besidez, who on site can afford a bio-fuckin-reactor in their spare clozet anyway-??....i'd say -> not very fuckin many :crying: :face: :rolleyes2: ppp

But I also dream about hitting the lottery at times......Why not a canna reactor in my home office as well,,,, :rofl: :rofl::rofl::face:

More like none i am guessing at least not me

Oh so right, lol

But I also dream about hitting the lottery at times......Why not a canna reactor in my home office as well,,,, :rofl: :rofl::rofl::face:
:yeahthat: Wife always says " when we win the lottery" BUT then I say babe we need to play to win :eek1::doh::crying::crying::crying:

Thank you for the reps @Mossy @Cooterjuice @Talonxracer

Here is my red poisons as i know @Mossy liked them and my other orgy girls in my 4x4
20221026_154134.jpg
20221026_154142.jpg
20221026_154153.jpg

everybody
20221026_154124.jpg

red pheno red gorilla poison showing red early
20221026_154252.jpg

and a red gorilla poison solo cup i stunted lol
20221026_154312.jpg

Afternoon kittens.......Did the wife's Dr. Appntmnt, took her out for a nice lunch, swung by pharmacy for her meds, got home, got mail, reminded her she promised not to be ordering crap from PCH anymore, got cussed at, and she stormed into the house and hasn't talked to me since...she's in a right snit again......I've spent the afternoon looking for handyman specials in this area trying to figure a way to get some peace of mind....I can handle living in not so great conditions while I work on it....and I'll deffinitly play nice till I have all my ducks in a row.....but I'm just fvcking tired of these 3 people I'm living with and never knowing which one is gonna be talking to me....

Well, no matter......If I don't log in for over a week, you can figure she either went ahead and shot me or called the cops on my grow.....soooo....
either way, I got my next dental appntmnt set for the 8th.....get em pulled and get my dentures....at least that will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back