Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Me Too @Talonxracer .......:headbang:...now Who do I need to Sell my Soul to......?

The Israels are World Leaders in Cannabis Medicine and studies........I'll Doubt they would have Missed the Terp connection........:headbang:
The article also says it is 'full spectrum', containing all the same chemical compounds produced by cannabis plants. That would include terpenes, I assume.

No plants needed :yoinks::pass:

I'd be very interested in what genetic mischief is part of this process. They don't use the GMO label, but I suspect that that is what would permit them to adjust components. I'm not sure how a pheno hunt would work in the bioreactor. Not well, methinks. :biggrin:

That would include terpenes, I assume.

i meself assume n o t h i n g :nono: sorry, but i'm old skool, and the whole thing jus plain goez against the natural order imo....but that'z jus me :shrug: ppp

I'd be very interested in what genetic mischief is part of this process. They don't use the GMO label, but I suspect that that is what would permit them to adjust components. I'm not sure how a pheno hunt would work in the bioreactor. Not well, methinks. :biggrin:
There has to be manipulation. But they utilize cells from a plant to start the whole process, so you still pheno hunt the old fashioned way, get a killer bud, have its cells used to replicate in the reactor.

If this is basic plant cells then it would be great for pressing.... :headbang:

i meself assume n o t h i n g :nono: sorry, but i'm old skool, and the whole thing jus plain goez against the natural order imo....but that'z jus me :shrug: ppp
I hear ya, im in no way saying I'm a proponent or believer in this new technology. Just pointing out that if this process really does work, there's no reason they couldn't replicate terpenes the same as they could cannabinoids. :pass: :smokeout:

Harvest Day in the ManCave.
I was planning to harvest on Friday, but the SB Cheesecake just looked ready, and I have wanted to harvest the Mango Smile x 3BOG for a couple days. Want her to be a little zippy and up in my head…

A0E1B58E-F06E-45AF-975D-C197FDB277BC.jpeg

Sugar and Goldie are coming down…

8BE6E7F1-99E5-41C6-BF0F-AC60791AEA53.jpeg

39E83AF1-5FE0-4ACF-B7E5-ED0C7BC28579.jpeg

9633CE96-8889-4EB2-A2DD-2A58B710FBFE.jpeg

Really great smell in the house today!

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back