Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dumb question but how come the pic of the pumpkins that qualify none look like a typical pumpkin? I am wondering since first couple video I’ve seen they are not the typical pumpkin :shrug::face::doh::thanks:

@Mañ'O'Green doe’s a typical pumpkin count pics are confusing is why I ask I am not a gardener

that part is ez-pz bill
Read the first post for the rules please!

Read the first post for the rules please!
Thank you and thanks for the reps buddy I think i got it pics just didn’t match what I think of a typical pumpkin to be.. I am grabbing something on the way home at a road side stand pretty sure they only have regular ole pumpkins but we will see :shrug::goodluck:

My orgypots are almost done :frowny:

i have enjoyed watching them so grow so much i plan on doing another orgy batch asap.

I have cut back on their feedings by 200-300ppm i should stop but i don't mind wasting nutes until harvest

Orgypot#1 Day 59 looking like 1-2 weeks left but i will wait to chop them together so i guess she will be extra RIPE :vibe:

Orgypot#2 Day 52 looking a week behind #1 many white pistils, 2-3 weeks left i think

Both orgypots together
20221026_131001.jpg

Orgypot#1
20221026_130936.jpg
20221026_131008.jpg
20221026_131028.jpg
20221026_131122.jpg
20221026_131131.jpg
20221026_131135.jpg
20221026_131052.jpg

Orgypot#2

20221026_131020.jpg
20221026_131036.jpg
20221026_131125.jpg
20221026_131159.jpg
20221026_131212.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday stoners.

yummers! It would be pretty cold before I could get there though.

+1 on the gluten free baking. Not worth the effort. Just stop eating bread for Pete's sake, the gluten free stuff is simply not worth eating. :pighug:
Yup...at least 90% of gluten free stuff is not worth eating....... :headbang: ...and quite a bit still makes me react.....so we don't even Think about it.....

:pass:
This simply is not true any longer.

Rudi's Bakery out of Colorado USA makes Great Brioche Buns and flour tortillas GF.

Go Quinoa and LivingNow both make excellent GF Pasta. Le Veneziane makes excellent GF Corn Pasta. There are several off the shelf breads that are quite good. Canyon Bakery makes a good whole Grain Bread and the Mountain White is ok.

There are good Pizza dough mixes. Bob's Red Mill mix can be made into Focaccia by adding some baking powder.

The only thing I have not found is a Sour Dough English Muffin or Sour Dough bread. Rudi's makes a sour dough loaf but I have not been able to get my hands on any yet. ALL of the English Muffins I have tried are just hockey pucks.

These GF Chickpea Flour Tortillas are very good.

There are a lot more new ones every day now.

mmm....ok....12% more potent, yadayadayada....but the article sez nada about -> terpenez :paleo: jus sayin....:shrug: ppp
Oh totally agree and at first I didn’t see where it said anything’s about THC cause they are talking hemp but then it says thc… BUT I was wondering the same thing what would flavor and aroma be :shrug: Just found it very interesting that they can make canna in a reactor:yoinks::nono::doh:

Last edited:
what would flavor and aroma be

well, more importantly...to me anyway...is the fact that terpz all have their own certain propertiez & are def ever bit as integral as the cannabinoidz when it comez to the whole -> entourage effect....the whole being greater than the sum of itz partz, yadayada....both psychoactively & medicinally :yeah: jus sayin....:headbang: ppp

Thanks @Mossy! I’m feeling more and more positive lately. The job market has been both good and bad. There are lots opportunities, but finding them has been harder than in the past.

I just got to give a recruiter feedback: “Your 3-interview process sounds like it will definitely filter out unqualified candidates, but I have an offer in my hands. How long will your process take to give me a competing offer?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back