Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, more importantly...to me anyway...is the fact that terpz all have their own certain propertiez & are def ever bit as integral as the cannabinoidz when it comez to the whole -> entourage effect....the whole being greater than the sum of itz partz, yadayada....both psychoactively & medicinally :yeah: jus sayin....:headbang: ppp

:yoinks: :face:
3 weeks time, for twelve times more active ingredients, where do I get one of these machines for my office???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:baked:
:pass:
:crying::crying: Oh boy what did I start :oops1::condom:

No plants needed :yoinks::pass:

3 weeks time, for twelve times more active ingredients, where do I get one of these machines for my office???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A 12X dab or brownie,,,,,,,,,,,,hehehehehe :dizzy:

Me Too @Talonxracer .......:headbang:...now Who do I need to Sell my Soul to......?

Oh totally agree and first I didn’t see when it said anything’s about THC cause they are talking hemp but it says thc… BUT I was wondering the same thing what would flavor and aroma be :shrug: Just found it very interesting that there make canna in a reactor:yoinks::nono::doh:

The Israels are World Leaders in Cannabis Medicine and studies........I'll Doubt they would have Missed the Terp connection........:headbang:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday stoners.

This simply is not true any longer.

Rudi's Bakery out of Colorado USA makes Great Brioche Buns and flour tortillas GF.

Go Quinoa and LivingNow both make excellent GF Pasta. Le Veneziane makes excellent GF Corn Pasta. There are several off the shelf breads that are quite good. Canyon Bakery makes a good whole Grain Bread and the Mountain White is ok.

There are good Pizza dough mixes. Bob's Red Mill mix can be made into Focaccia by adding some baking powder.

The only thing I have not found is a Sour Dough English Muffin or Sour Dough bread. Rudi's makes a sour dough loaf but I have not been able to get my hands on any yet. ALL of the English Muffins I have tried are just hockey pucks.

These GF Chickpea Flour Tortillas are very good.

There are a lot more new ones every day now.
Gluten free is a long way in the rear view mirror for me, on Keto for diabetes, so all the gluten free stuff is off the list due to carbs. :biggrin:

FB_IMG_1666800262274.jpg

Thanks @Mossy! I’m feeling more and more positive lately. The job market has been both good and bad. There are lots opportunities, but finding them has been harder than in the past.

I just got to give a recruiter feedback: “Your 3-interview process sounds like it will definitely filter out unqualified candidates, but I have an offer in my hands. How long will your process take to give me a competing offer?”

Got me Fingers Crossed you get a Good one....... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back