Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go to discount tire earlier and had a damn hitchhiker! Opened the window while I went inside but dude just relocated to the roof! View attachment 1531762View attachment 1531761

Got home and found a ladybug larvae outside so moved it to a tomato plant! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1531763

Found this guy on the hose! View attachment 1531764

Realized I got lacewing eggs all over some tomato plants! :headbang:
View attachment 1531765View attachment 1531766View attachment 1531767View attachment 1531768View attachment 1531769

Almost like Where’s Waldo trying to spot the lil things! While I’m thinking about it @Mañ'O'Green do u know what causes this so I don’t gotta try to google search and compare Need to get back to spraying the fungicide just to be safe!

View attachment 1531770

Noticed some tomato’s have a split in them like that and not sure if it’s pest related or food or what? Thanks buddy! :d5:
Too much watering....

Got me a couple pumpkins little one just gonna do a simple smash with a axe:amazon: Then the bigger one for if we get to go boom :poof: :yellowcard: But I don’t have a ton of faith that will happen… Got a funny vibe today but we will see:goodluck:
60643CF1-2783-4634-BA39-97182996BF1D.jpeg

Wife grows pumpkins so I have an actual small pumpkin patch in my backyard. Don't think I'm tech savvy enough to make a video happen though :shrug: Got a bunch of small/medium orange and white pumpkins all around the house that would love to be smashed

Wife grows pumpkins so I have an actual small pumpkin patch in my backyard. Don't think I'm tech savvy enough to make a video happen though :shrug: Got a bunch of small/medium orange and white pumpkins all around the house that would love to be smashed

Oh come on have I faith :pighug: Just follow the links in the smash thread those app are designed for android... Just keep it under a minute and compress to social media size <10mb

Ya need a more industrial and energetic composite than tannerite....:poof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back