Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1531491

View attachment 1531493

View attachment 1531494

Soups on.....pressure cooker full.........:chef:.....10 of your 5 a day....with enough white pepper to make your nose run..clear any congestion out....if anyone is popping over.......:pass:....bring a bun...

gluten free ones are Crap......:crying:
yummers! It would be pretty cold before I could get there though.

+1 on the gluten free baking. Not worth the effort. Just stop eating bread for Pete's sake, the gluten free stuff is simply not worth eating. :pighug:

I decided to work from home today... let see how long this lasts before I say F it.

maybe-ill-get-a-little-high-towelie.gif

Banana Bread by @beavergenetics and 3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto are really kicking things into high gear. It took a little under 48 hrs to drink their rez.
Ogre Berry seems to like her move up into the light.
Jeeez! It's gonna be a really full tent.:eyebrows:
View attachment 1531444
I just looked in on the girls and I'll have to move up the light before I set on my trip. Talk about jumping! Jeeze! I've had to move up the light every day for about a week to maintain the proper PAR figures.
Enough of the pre-flower! It's time for all the Jrs to get busy and start flower!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thanks for the slaps!
JP1
Olderfart

It makes me giddy when I open my grow and check on the ladies. I have never grown more than one inside plant at a time, now with 4 they really fill up the cabinet with leaves, buds and white pistils! :headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hell yeah talon never enough room :pighug:

So I posted this in my thread last night but figured I share it over here too today :headbang: Bourbon Berry Harvest, buds, and rosin

I weighed her in the the other day but completely forgot to snap pic BUT either way I got 44 grams from her which is great in my book especially for a solo cup newbie:woohoo1::shooty:. Buds aren't super dense but they are frosty. So of the lack denseness could be from be from my feeding since I am pretty sure I over fed nitrogen :face::oops1::condom:She is still some superb bud she does have a very berry with slight piney aroma.. All in all she was a great grow nothing too demanding she probably turn into a massive plant with the right care.. Since she handle all the stress I put her through.. I pressed some today as well and the rosin is very nice super oily had to get it very cool with time and cold plate to collect. Hits very smooth with a sweet citrusy taste

image-jpg.1531340

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back