Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks talon :biggrin::headbang:since y’all loved that so much :bighug::thanks: here is Ogreberry harvest , buds and rosin
Weighed up Ogreberry sour grape pheno also got 66 grams from her :woohoo: Her buds are super frosty and rock hard some of the densest I've grown :headbang: She has the smell that I expected much like grape soda but with a funk :haha::headbang::gassy1: I have thoroughly enjoyed every time I've grown and smoked this strain.. She seems to stay kind of short an stocky and gets quite bushy:vibe: The rosin is one of the best I've smoked super strong head high makes your forget what your doing and just zone out :dizzy: :baked: :shooty:

IMG_7325.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_7328.JPG

IMG_7327.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

Bourbon Berry 3 gallon is still drying end of the week she'll get trimmed and brown bagged...

Alright, I may have been too stoned to recognize/comprehend it but what do you do with the pucks after pressing, I have kept them, I just don't know/remember why..... :baked:

Well yesterday’s interview went exactly as well as the previous ones didn’t. Personally, I would have asked me more questions, but I won’t complain about that. They made an offer and I might be off the bench soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back