Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they are all exploding in growth!
IMG_20221026_081020.jpg

I think he's allowing anything from the squash family since lots of places don't have the typical pumpkins like we have around here.

Yup....I Think that is why...... :headbang: ....but better check with the Boss...:pass:......I'm sure we had the conversation last year about not everyone having access to pumpkins........:biggrin:

No I did not know that thank you :biggrin:

Bit soggy..better for Splat factor.........:biggrin:

And YES serous as a heart attack my very close friend ,coworker, grow buddy ,fishing partner has the tannerite but his neighbor is deer hunting and we don’t want to need his hunting up will be the only issue

:crying:

hmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmmm............hmmmmmm......Who would Trust a Stoner with a pumpkin and explosives......hmmmmmmmmmm................:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

picking up pumpkins today :cooldance: Sourced some tannerite last night just have to make sure I have a safe location :poof::woohoo::frog: Also thinking off a couple simple back up plans just in case tannerite doesn’t happen:goodluck:

Morning pinky
View attachment 1531516
Are you gonna blow it up or launch it.........or both? I've got some plate steel. I don't think my roller can handle rolling some strips. I've made simple launch platforms outta 4 pieces of steel. Two squares and two strips rolled to make circles, with top one slightly longer to slip over the other and the strip on the bottom taller to be able to drill the hole for fuse or wires in the side of the bottom piece. .Roll the strips and weld the ends together and then weld to the plate, inside and out.
It lasted for quite a few launches until the plates just bowed too much. I used the opportunity to train some NDT and show how to Magnaflux and die penetrate welds.

Day 35
All girls got watered early this morning at first of the light cycle. All EBs got one gallon each. The next watering of the Regular EBs should be two gallons, hopefully.
The 3gal pots got fully watered, added a layer of EWC and fed FFJ for flower. I took off the training on Double Grape and cleaned up her interior a little.
Sour Stomper orgy pot is doing great and putting on bud and stinking.
I'm a bit disappointed in 3BOG. The triple leaf thing and just not liking what all others are thriving on. We'll see. I'm not expecting much out of her at all. I think I'll brew a compost tea and see what a boost of microbes and maybe some SST with barley. Maybe the combo of hormones and microbes will bring her around.
Double Grape and Sour Stomper need to be ran in Jrs. on the next run! Next run at the first of the year will be photos in the 4x4. Perfect time to run those two in the 2x4 or run three of each to keep things even.
IMG_20221026_063602229_HDR.jpg

Bit soggy..better for Splat factor.........:biggrin:

:crying:

View attachment 1531532 Hmmmm............hmmmmmm......Who would Trust a Stoner with a pumpkin and explosives......hmmmmmmmmmm................:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

Scary part is it’s not hard to get… I am just cheap and didn’t wanna buy but I could go buy some at local sporting good store :nono::doh::headbang:

Are you gonna blow it up or launch it.........or both? I've got some plate steel. I don't think my roller can handle rolling some strips. I've made simple launch platforms outta 4 pieces of steel. Two squares and two strips rolled to make circles, with top one slightly longer to slip over the other and the strip on the bottom taller to be able to drill the hole for fuse or wires in the side of the bottom piece. .Roll the strips and weld the ends together and then weld to the plate, inside and out.
It lasted for quite a few launches until the plates just bowed too much. I used the opportunity to train some NDT and show how to Magnaflux and die penetrate welds.
wasn’t trying to get that in depth just blow it up

Oh because I said so doesn't work on mine lmao. Teaching them to challenge authority has its difficulties :rofl:
As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back