Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i have bad trouble with humidity. I mean the city was built on a swamp so it can be rough. And with the lake effects it can go way up way down twice in a day

Yup...I'd rather them too cold as too humid.....and that is with the vents open on the tunnel since it went up....... :headbang: ...

Something says this is going to be a mold season.......:pass:....

Morning kittens....62f, good coffee, yada yada.....Wife has dr. appntmnt at 10:30 so I'll get her in then shoot across the street to Home Depot for some Kelogg's and stones.....DR's should be in by the weekend and want be ready....

I know I said I wasn't gonna get into the pumpkin smash contest but.....I came up with a great idea ( in my head at least ).....so I might have to......for the sake of competition...... :stir:

Morning Everyone.................:pass:...smoke break...........I'll put the coffee on......

View attachment 1531489

You get ready to Smack those Chaps........

View attachment 1531490

do I even need to watch the video:crying::crying: :headbang: :pop: Got the song stuck in my head without watching anyhow…. funnier thing is that is the song in the new Samsung phone commercial:crying:

Whuuuuuudup @Bill.de.Cat
bill-nye.gif

@Dale's Proper Bud
200 (7).gif
fri.gif

Got the song stuck in my head without watching anyhow…. funnier thing is that is the song in the new Samsung phone commercial:crying:

Yup @Dale's Proper Bud ......... :headbang: ...I was showing Globals yesterday saying can you imagine peoples faces when they google the song expecting Cats.....:crying:...some Advertising exec has an Evil sense of Humour..............:pass:.....

I know I said I wasn't gonna get into the pumpkin smash contest but.....I came up with a great idea ( in my head at least ).....so I might have to......for the sake of competition...... :stir:

I'd say it was a Matter of Honour @Bill.de.Cat .............:headbang:....you gotta Go for it............:pass:

picking up pumpkins today :cooldance: Sourced some tannerite last night just have to make sure I have a safe location :poof::woohoo::frog: Also thinking off a couple simple back up plans just in case tannerite doesn’t happen:goodluck:

Morning pinky
1666785148393.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back