Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1531491

View attachment 1531493

View attachment 1531494

Soups on.....pressure cooker full.........:chef:.....10 of your 5 a day....with enough white pepper to make your nose run..clear any congestion out....if anyone is popping over.......:pass:....bring a bun...

gluten free ones are Crap......:crying:

:drool:
Gimme gimme
giphy (2).gif

Good afternoon @Mossy :toke:
LOL

LOL, ya got a tape worm? LOL The munchies don't count as hungry, :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
Lmfao maybe , there's a running joke in the family about me having a hollow leg running down to my big feet which grams called gunboats. She used to say shaking her head "he filling up the gunboats again".

62*f this morn, too darn warm and humid!!!!

I've just moved my girls out of the tunnel and back onto the patio....we are so Humid I'm worried about them going to mold inside the tunnel.........:pass:...at least outdoor they get the wind.

I've just moved my girls out of the tunnel and back onto the patio....we are so Humid I'm worried about them going to mold inside the tunnel.........:pass:...at least outdoor they get the wind.
Ya i have bad trouble with humidity. I mean the city was built on a swamp so it can be rough. And with the lake effects it can go way up way down twice in a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back