Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dumb question but how come the pic of the pumpkins that qualify none look like a typical pumpkin? I am wondering since first couple video I’ve seen they are not the typical pumpkin :shrug::face::doh::thanks:

@Mañ'O'Green doe’s a typical pumpkin count pics are confusing is why I ask I am not a gardener

that part is ez-pz bill

Last edited:
So dumb question but how come the pic of the pumpkins that qualify none look like a typical pumpkin? I am wondering since first couple video I’ve seen they are not the typical pumpkin :shrug::face::doh::thanks:

that part is ez-pz bill

Tag @Mañ'O'Green ................He is the Keeper of the Rules..................:headbang:.......

Good Luck......you all know that Old Pumpkins Squish Best huh....?................:pass:....

OMG...you are Serious............?...............:crying:...Flipping Heck.......
No I did not know that thank you :biggrin:
And YES serous as a heart attack my very close friend ,coworker, grow buddy ,fishing partner has the tannerite but his neighbor is deer hunting and we don’t want to need his hunting up will be the only issue

elephant was a joke:pighug:

Tag @Mañ'O'Green ................He is the Keeper of the Rules..................:headbang:.......
:salute::greencheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back