Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IPower is just at a year and wasn't any smell during the last grow, bought the knock off as a back up in case it started to but haven't installed yet.
Edit: no smell as long as I kept bedroom door closed and it had to suck through the filter...once that door opened , all bets were off.. :rofl:
Ac infinity is the way to go its been a year and still no smell coming out....I live in a apartment and you can't smell it at all and it runs out my window on 3rd floor and no smell outside either..... I got a 6in in my 5x5 and 4in in my 4x4....

Interesting for sure, have you talked with either of the breeders to get their input on the issue?
If it is happening to multiple strains from different breeders and has been reoccurring I would definitely lean towards some kind of stress. Are you getting any tip burn or clawing? Are you switching from veg to bloom nutrients one you noticed flowering start?
I'm just hip firing some thoughts. I've had the same issue you got there before with some of HSO's fast versions and Growers Choice auto's
Haven't talked to the breeders but overall the tent looks fine. Did have N tox for a bit but that was months ago
PXL_20221023_160555183.jpg

The Methane in question here is front/center. No issues at all with your plants in this same tent @Jean-O WMD is back left and blue dog f4 is the tall one to the right of it

Your next on my list...heard nothing but good things about your genetics....I'd love to grow and post on here. That's what I do post almost every day....you got any suggestions on what's one of your best auto strains? Thanks
Here's his WMD still getting bigger in the same tent as my problem plants but doing great
PXL_20221023_160829276.jpg

Your next on my list...heard nothing but good things about your genetics....I'd love to grow and post on here. That's what I do post almost every day....you got any suggestions on what's one of your best auto strains? Thanks
Yeah..after I score some more APK I'll be heading @Jean-O 's way as well....

Go @InkAddict$ ... :headbang: ...did you see @Mañ'O'Green ...?.......:crying:.....

I did. I don't really expect to get too many entries before Halloween but afterwards when the significant other and the children are done with the pumpkins SMASH.

Remember you have until November 5th to get a video done. It only took a couple of minutes to film my first entry. It took longer to edit it because the software is new to me :eek1:

I think this is so lame it is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back