Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, been cooking.:pass: It’s the start of the pain season, and it usually shuts me up until I get used to it…..all good though. It’s all part of it:headbang::bighug:
That sucks sorry to hear that:vibes:.. Fully understand never in a good mood when feeling like shit it is why i smoke:headbang:....

That sucks sorry to hear that:vibes:.. Fully understand never in a good mood when feeling like shit it is why i smoke:headbang:....

I’ve been dealing with it for more than a decade now….it’s what got me into smoking and growing. I’m pretty used to it at this point, it’s torturous….but I try not to let it ruin my days. Days like this really make the good days that much better. It’s all part of it…..without the bad….the good would be mediocre at best :headbang::pass::haha:

That is a fact frank :headbang: :pass:

The 4x4 girls are rockin day 48 :woohoo1::woohoo:

315E2D7A-E49D-4BD5-9F26-A346ED0458AA.jpeg

I’ve been dealing with it for more than a decade now….it’s what got me into smoking and growing. I’m pretty used to it at this point, it’s torturous….but I try not to let it ruin my days. Days like this really make the good days that much better. It’s all part of it…..without the bad….the good would be mediocre at best :headbang::pass::haha:
Great attitude bud. Passin some vanilla bean :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back