Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I don't really expect to get too many entries before Halloween but afterwards when the significant other and the children are done with the pumpkins SMASH.

Remember you have until November 5th to get a video done. It only took a couple of minutes to film my first entry. It took longer to edit it because the software is new to me :eek1:

I think this is so lame it is funny.

View attachment 1531285
Can I use my phone to make video and post? I'm getting ready...it's happening tonight....

Can I use my phone to make video and post? I'm getting ready...it's happening tonight....
Yes, anything that will upload to the site and play is valid regardless to the capture and edit devices. The format that works best from my PC is .m4v but it is supposed to upload .mp4 also?

Yes, anything that will upload to the site and play is valid regardless to the capture and edit devices. The format that works best from my PC is .m4v but it is supposed to upload .mp4 also?
Ok cool thanks.....by the way nice video...:funny:

My videos I have been taking with my iphone and uploading to PC windows 10 pro and then compressing/ editing with clipchamp it exports them in mp4 format :d5:

The beginnings of a 3 day simmered pho broth….:headbang:
58E83E36-22B0-4D7A-8F65-B447548F2418.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back