Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 plants doing this currently and the other 8 are fine so I'm guessing it's genetic? Ones this gnome and the other is a night owl. Could it be from stress even though the rest are fine? They're all the same age and same feed
My best guess would be some sort of rooting issue causing stress.
You could test them if you got a spare room and flip the lighting schedule to a 12/12 to see if they take off on flowering then you would at least know if it's because they are semi auto's and they are reveging or if it is stress related. What's your light schedule currently? Are they in DWC ?

It was visible.......I read it and Unapproved it....then it disapears from everyones sight.....but it isnt deleted......
just incase you are Fine with it and want it shown.

You said it was not safe...I would have went back and deleted it..but you beat me to it.

If you had said it was Safe...I woud have approved it and it would Appear again......:wizzy:....

I Tend to err on the side of Caution......so I Might unapprove something you want shown...:shrug: .....But IMO that is a Fair price to Pay if I'm looking after your Safety....:headbang:...
OK, I see AWESOME! Thank you so much I don't usually slip like that, but Im bouncing around today(to much sleep) that doesn't usually happen EVER lol. Doing to many things at once. Good lookin' out as the kids say hahaha. Thanks again!!!

:thanks:

My best guess would be some sort of rooting issue causing stress.
You could test them if you got a spare room and flip the lighting schedule to a 12/12 to see if they take off on flowering then you would at least know if it's because they are semi auto's and they are reveging or if it is stress related. What's your light schedule currently? Are they in DWC ?
Coco DTW. 20/4 light. Only getting 600ppm feed and runoff is good

The IPower is just at a year and wasn't any smell during the last grow, bought the knock off as a back up in case it started to but haven't installed yet.
Edit: no smell as long as I kept bedroom door closed and it had to suck through the filter...once that door opened , all bets were off.. :rofl:
Great to hear thanks buddy!

Here's the fugue state that didn't flower last run at 8 weeks. Same thing with the 3 finger leaves
Screenshot_20221025-135123.png

Coco DTW. 20/4 light. Only getting 600ppm feed and runoff is good
Interesting for sure, have you talked with either of the breeders to get their input on the issue?
If it is happening to multiple strains from different breeders and has been reoccurring I would definitely lean towards some kind of stress. Are you getting any tip burn or clawing? Are you switching from veg to bloom nutrients one you noticed flowering start?
I'm just hip firing some thoughts. I've had the same issue you got there before with some of HSO's fast versions and Growers Choice auto's

Definitely looks healthy.
Your next on my list...heard nothing but good things about your genetics....I'd love to grow and post on here. That's what I do post almost every day....you got any suggestions on what's one of your best auto strains? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back