Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats going on AFN, hope everyone is nice and lifted! I need some advice from my sativa growers. I will be growing 2 Malawi from Ace in a few weeks. I was wondering what kind of stretch I'm looking at 2x, 3x? Any info would be appreciated.

Stay lifted

:smokeout:
The Durban poison I grew was almost at 4x in the stretch so plan accordingly.....I'm 6,1" and it was taller than me when unbent..but I didn't top it either.

Here we go... Now does anybody use, or have used this filter?

View attachment 1531251

Can't afford a phresh filter does this 1 work?

Stay lifted
I use ac infinity only....I know they work mines still going strong and it's been almost a year....

Wife's Doctor appointment and Grocery shopping done....taking a break and having a cold one before I head out back to find my 2 x 4 seedling mat and controller for the closet....got bored while waiting on wife so ended up ordering 25 3" (6 month old) desert rose seedlings.....so might end up having to buy another seedling mat... :stir: ...what wife don't know won't hurt me, right?

The Durban poison I grew was almost at 4x in the stretch so plan accordingly.....I'm 6,1" and it was taller than me when unbent..but I didn't top it either.
I actually did a Durban Poison as my 1st photo. I topped once and ran a scrog

20201228_232601.jpg

Here she is my 1st photo, and real scrog. 1 plant 7gal rain science bag. I am doing 2 in 3gal rain science bags in hopes of cutting down on veg time. I looking at a 16 week grow so any time I can cut lol. Thanks bud.

Stay lifted

Last edited:
@Mossy just curious what did you mean "approve it" for me? Was it not visible yet? I scanned the top and bottom, but missed that spot in the middle lol. Thanks for the eagle eye!

:bighug:

It was visible.......I read it and Unapproved it....then it disapears from everyones sight.....but it isnt deleted......
just incase you are Fine with it and want it shown.

You said it was not safe...I would have went back and deleted it..but you beat me to it.

If you had said it was Safe...I woud have approved it and it would Appear again......:wizzy:....

I Tend to err on the side of Caution......so I Might unapprove something you want shown...:shrug: .....But IMO that is a Fair price to Pay if I'm looking after your Safety....:headbang:...

Do they work the same tho?
The IPower is just at a year and wasn't any smell during the last grow, bought the knock off as a back up in case it started to but haven't installed yet.
Edit: no smell as long as I kept bedroom door closed and it had to suck through the filter...once that door opened , all bets were off.. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back