Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
OgreBerry by Twenty20 needed some help!
IMG_20221025_095052502_HDR.jpg

Much better!
IMG_20221025_095134811_HDR.jpg

3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto got a little super cropping after this.

It could be a reveg/ semi auto. Could be a few other things also. The 3 and 1 finger leaves sounds like a possible reveg situation though.
I have 2 plants doing this currently and the other 8 are fine so I'm guessing it's genetic? Ones this gnome and the other is a night owl. Could it be from stress even though the rest are fine? They're all the same age and same feed

I have 2 plants doing this currently and the other 8 are fine so I'm guessing it's genetic? Ones this gnome and the other is a night owl. Could it be from stress even though the rest are fine? They're all the same age and same feed
See now I’ve always put that stuff to either stress like you’ve said or what I am feeding them? :shrug:

See now I’ve always put that stuff to either stress like you’ve said or what I am feeding them? :shrug:
I wouldn't think that the feed and lights would be fine for 8 of them and just destroy 2 of them. I've grown this night owl strain before and it was fine. My guess is just that some plants grow weird and these are just weird ones. Although this does happen to me kinda frequently. I threw out a Fugue State last grow around 75 days that was doing this same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back