Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get the options :biggrin::pighug:
Lol forgot I had started typing that last night.
Meph Strawberry nuggets x Pink Panama
TT Alien Moonrocks
Mutant Supreme Runtz
Jeano Voodoo

Also might cross it with another blackdtrap to take them to F2 . And considering taking SNxPP F2, F3 etc... as a project

TT Alien Moonrocks
Mutant Supreme Runtz
Jeano Voodoo

Also might cross it with another blackdtrap to take them to F2 . And considering taking SNxPP F2, F3 etc... as a project
Boy all sound like good idea’s but I am stuck on the runtz right now… I am loving the roc bud raz-berry runtz I am growing now :headbang:

Boy all sound like good idea’s but I am stuck on the runtz right now… I am loving the roc bud raz-berry runtz I am growing now :headbang:
Yeah thats what I'm leaning towards. If I can store the reversed pollen properly I could do possibly do all of them a couple months down the line... But I'm trying to keep myself from doing too much and getting overwhelmed. So, starting with one and trying to have a good plan of where I want to go from there, and what I'm looking for.

TT Alien Moonrocks
Mutant Supreme Runtz
Jeano Voodoo

I vote voodoo :d5:

Methane I'm currently growing is clearly having some genetic issues... All 3 and 1 finger leaves and not putting on any size at all at 11 weeks old:shrug: :pass:
PXL_20221023_160851842.jpg

Methane I'm currently growing is clearly having some genetic issues... All 3 and 1 finger leaves and not putting on any size at all at 11 weeks old:shrug: :pass:
View attachment 1531203

interesting I had not thought about stuff like that.. so if a strain is growing 3 finger leaves only then that maybe a sign of a genetic issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back