Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll use that up cause it's already on its way then go back to natural castings...I just thought it would be easier...
Top shelf worm castings. Black as night. Comes in a breathable bag. Really nice stuff
PXL_20221024_214550018.MP.jpg

Ok I'll use that up cause it's already on its way then go back to natural castings...I just thought it would be easier...
It just seems a bit gimmicky to me. There's a bunch of that line of thinking in both organic and non-organic feeds.

It just seems a bit gimmicky to me. There's a bunch of that line of thinking in both organic and non-organic feeds.
I know I'm just learning on this compost teas...I'll figure it out...I appreciate it...I'll look at what you recommend....thanks

I amended all the media in this grow with it this time in totes with the Dynomoco. It seems to work well.
Top shelf worm castings. Black as night. Comes in a breathable bag. Really nice stuff
View attachment 1530944

hey guys can you over do it with worm casting my buddy keeps telling to add it to my soil but am nervous about adding anything to the pot as I don’t wanna over feed…. any info on using worm casting will be much appreciated :d5: :headbang: :bighug:

I am out bong shopping:joy::wall: told the wife what happened and she said I assuming you’re on the way to the head shop….I said nope but I am now:headbang::woohoo::woody:

hmmm. not sure my grey matter can handle that. Definitely could not handle trying to use all of the result.

One of these days, I'm gonna hafta try the ice water hash thing. Would work rather well on the deck at ~-10C or so this winter. :biggrin: Gotta get some bags first though. :biggrin:
At -10 you could probably just dry sift it, no need for the watery mess or dry ice. Just toss 4 or 5 golf ball size rocks in with the crumbled up buds in the bag and giver her some shakes :eyebrows:

That's how I did hash last time, back deck, but it was -26C or so, just made sure everything sat out and got cold first. I've also just rubbed it around on my trim bin screen and gave it some taps lol, but that was before I got bags :baked:

I've looked at his stuff when I was looking for worms. I suspect his stuff comes with some extra life too.
It had a bunch of live worms and eggs. Some mites and predatory insects I'd guess since we didn't get any insect problems from it but lots of stuff moving around. Pretty impressive product to come in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back