Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base your molasses on the amount of water you're using. It helps feed the microbes you're trying to grow.
I like Black Kow. I've used it in a pinch when I've needed some, but almost as easy to get is Coast of Maine Lobster compost. It's a fantastic compost. Check with your local Ace Hardware to see if Coast of Maine drop-ships to it. Mine doesn't but Walmart does. If you use Walmart, make sure you're getting the best deal. They have several suppliers.
Perfect moisture level and very nicely screened.
24-48 hours is fine. Just watch the bloom to tell you when it's good to use. Yes, you can grow bad bugs, but that's not from going too long. As long as you use good materials, if there are bad bugs, the good bugs will prevent /limit them.
Everything else you have is great.
WTF is concentrated EWC? WTF are they concentrating and HOW? I dunno about that stuff. It seems to me that you'd lose something if you process it.
I bought some of this at the end of the last grow. I wasn't expecting much from a box store and the price. It is a VERY nice product. It's not over processed and it's just plain ol' easily identifiable as worm doody.
I bought a bag of EWC from BAS and I won't buy it again. It was waaaaaaay over processed, I assume from screening. It was a little dry and there was no identifiable castings/turds.
I'll have to try out the CoM stuff. Funny enough that's the exact same worm castings I use. 10 dollars for the small bag and it's lasted forever! Awesome stuff.

Base your molasses on the amount of water you're using. It helps feed the microbes you're trying to grow.
I like Black Kow. I've used it in a pinch when I've needed some, but almost as easy to get is Coast of Maine Lobster compost. It's a fantastic compost. Check with your local Ace Hardware to see if Coast of Maine drop-ships to it. Mine doesn't but Walmart does. If you use Walmart, make sure you're getting the best deal. They have several suppliers.
Perfect moisture level and very nicely screened.
24-48 hours is fine. Just watch the bloom to tell you when it's good to use. Yes, you can grow bad bugs, but that's not from going too long. As long as you use good materials, if there are bad bugs, the good bugs will prevent /limit them.
Everything else you have is great.
WTF is concentrated EWC? WTF are they concentrating and HOW? I dunno about that stuff. It seems to me that you'd lose something if you process it.
I bought some of this at the end of the last grow. I wasn't expecting much from a box store and the price. It is a VERY nice product. It's not over processed and it's just plain ol' easily identifiable as worm doody.
I bought a bag of EWC from BAS and I won't buy it again. It was waaaaaaay over processed, I assume from screening. It was a little dry and there was no identifiable castings/turds.
I will check for the coast of main... for sure....I've been using....this...
Screenshot_20221024-164221_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I'll have to try out the CoM stuff. Funny enough that's the exact same worm castings I use. 10 dollars for the small bag and it's lasted forever! Awesome stuff.
I amended all the media in this grow with it this time in totes with the Dynomoco. It seems to work well.

LED light strips. They have ones that run on batteries. Then you can change the colors and make them flash to music and all kinds of stuff. And they stick right to the bottoms of the cabinets and you can't even see them. Pretty cheap too
We have the govee strip lights in most of the rooms of the house and love them, it's an option but we have had issues with them staying up and I'd prefer something a bit more heavy duty in the kitchen.

Ok........that's probably EWC leachate with a lot of the water removed.
I'd still use natural castings.
Ok I'll use that up cause it's already on its way then go back to natural castings...I just thought it would be easier...

Idk why I didn't think of it last night, but I asked #2 (who inherited my love of destruction and got in trouble for picking at the same wallpaper in my gmas bathroom that I did at his age) if he wanted to participate in some parentally sanctioned destruction :rofl: he's decided its quite fun and did a bunch but is now taking a break lmao. Had him pulling the decorative face off the backing paper so I can steam and scrape lol.
20221024_165304.jpg
20221024_174915.jpg
20221024_174934.jpg
20221024_174948.jpg

We have the govee strip lights in most of the rooms of the house and love them, it's an option but we have had issues with them staying up and I'd prefer something a bit more heavy duty in the kitchen.
This is what my place looks like when it's time to relax and have a beautiful women over and a nice fat joint.....I got the black light and regular color changing ones with the galaxy projector.....

20220925_224357.jpg
20220925_224332.jpg
20220925_224306.jpg
20220925_194326.jpg
20220925_194317.jpg
20220925_232515.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back