Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked at his stuff when I was looking for worms. I suspect his stuff comes with some extra life too.
This is what it looked like straight out of the bag when it came
Screenshot_20221024-181103.png

At -10 you could probably just dry sift it, no need for the watery mess or dry ice. Just toss 4 or 5 golf ball size rocks in with the crumbled up buds in the bag and giver her some shakes :eyebrows:

That's how I did hash last time, back deck, but it was -26C or so, just made sure everything sat out and got cold first. I've also just rubbed it around on my trim bin screen and gave it some taps lol, but that was before I got bags :baked:
sounds good. I could wait until -20 or maybe even colder. I don't have a trim bin, so bags will likely be the ticket. If you were me, would you still buy a set, or would one or two bags do? What screen size do you use the the -26 back deck?

hey guys can you over do it with worm casting my buddy keeps telling to add it to my soil but am nervous about adding anything to the pot as I don’t wanna over feed…. any info on using worm casting will be much appreciated :d5: :headbang: :bighug:

I am out bong shopping:joy::wall: told the wife what happened and she said I assuming you’re on the way to the head shop….I said nope but I am now:headbang::woohoo::woody:
I added it to my soil mix for the outside plants since I wanted them to be water only and no problems. I got no advice on top dressing or teas with it though :shrug:

Oh suki :headbang: :bighug::pass::crying::crying::crying:

anyways in my own news you all are bad influences:lol: I just knocked my bong off off my BUT I caught it BUT somehow it still managed to bust I haven't broke a bong in years now i broke two bongs and my swordfish in the last two months :face::oops1::naughtystep:
I'm calling the ASPCA!!!!!!:grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2:

How did you do that?

Base your molasses on the amount of water you're using. It helps feed the microbes you're trying to grow.
I like Black Kow. I've used it in a pinch when I've needed some, but almost as easy to get is Coast of Maine Lobster compost. It's a fantastic compost. Check with your local Ace Hardware to see if Coast of Maine drop-ships to it. Mine doesn't but Walmart does. If you use Walmart, make sure you're getting the best deal. They have several suppliers.
Perfect moisture level and very nicely screened.
24-48 hours is fine. Just watch the bloom to tell you when it's good to use. Yes, you can grow bad bugs, but that's not from going too long. As long as you use good materials, if there are bad bugs, the good bugs will prevent /limit them.
Everything else you have is great.
WTF is concentrated EWC? WTF are they concentrating and HOW? I dunno about that stuff. It seems to me that you'd lose something if you process it.
I bought some of this at the end of the last grow. I wasn't expecting much from a box store and the price. It is a VERY nice product. It's not over processed and it's just plain ol' easily identifiable as worm doody.
I bought a bag of EWC from BAS and I won't buy it again. It was waaaaaaay over processed, I assume from screening. It was a little dry and there was no identifiable castings/turds.
Yaaaa buddy I got them same castings last time myself and was def happy with the quality of them! Not bad for under $9! :d5:

If you can make your kitchen into that your coming to my house next mine needs done :headbang:
I'd keep her vape, bong, pipe or Swordfish filled if she'd come do mine. It would have to be after this grow is cured. I figure the Fugue State would keep her reved up and make some edibles from Stomper or Double grape to lay her ass out.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back