Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say, yall should know me well enough by now to know that if I'm gonna do it I'm gonna do it right :rofl:
I think that we have the drift by now @Suki. You could hire yourself out here, no problem, if we were all local. A whole new career eh? :worship: :pighug:

it's gonna be tight - even on Van. Isl. November ain't gonna help. Good luck with it Kyote. Have you been applying RotBlock? :pighug:

Yep, just got back inside from an application of it. The one i grew out last year was done by now.. butz this one flipped late.. and yeppers, it's gonna be very tight as the weather is supposed to go gray an rain. It's all good one way or the other :thumbsup:

Will get a CBD run going inside after this one is in the tent drying or in the compost pile :smoking:

It had a bunch of live worms and eggs. Some mites and predatory insects I'd guess since we didn't get any insect problems from it but lots of stuff moving around. Pretty impressive product to come in the mail
Luckily I have this place less then an hour away so can go pick them up fresh!! :headbang:

I think that we have the drift by now @Suki. You could hire yourself out here, no problem, if we were all local. A whole new career eh? :worship: :pighug:
If the GC realm wasn't such an Ole boys club I would absolutely love to get into it but alas it's generally not worth the extra effort to be taken seriously as a woman in those fields. Same with mechanical stuff unfortunately cause I was looking into that at one point as well :shrug:

The aroma of fresh coffee roasting is olgasmic. An olfactory orgasm.

Star Spangled Banner III, day 70.... What a unique scented cross. Loud red and blue tart candy stuck to your skin... Beautiful fade.

View attachment 1530900

:smoking:​
gorgeous plant!
Yup maybe he doesn't have them come over but he goes and gets there stuff totally understand not wanting people at your home that don't need to be
even where completely legal, advertising is a bad plan. If the word gets out to the wrong crowd, the only solution may be to move your home because they will be back, likely on a regular basis. One wants to keep in mind the street value of a pound of top shelf bud. Incentive you think? :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back