Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man who woulda thunk it….

Surprising how much nicer my buds smell that were trimmed and jarred up right away vs the stuff that just lays in the trimbin for multiple weeks before I gather motivation to finish it! :doh::crying:
true, but for insomnia, the bud left out for a while may be better. I have strains that are now good for sleep, but when they went into the freezer more than a year ago, they were not. The more exposure to air and light, the more THC ages to CBN, which is better for sleep. Seems to happen even in mason jars of bud in the freezer. :pighug:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'M HIGH AF
AND CAN'T CATCH UP!
:baked::baked::baked:
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Yep, just got back inside from an application of it. The one i grew out last year was done by now.. butz this one flipped late.. and yeppers, it's gonna be very tight as the weather is supposed to go gray an rain. It's all good one way or the other :thumbsup:

Will get a CBD run going inside after this one is in the tent drying or in the compost pile :smoking:
Can you add a bit of heat in there? It might not take a lot just to take the edge off and dry the air a bit. She's a nice plant, it would be a shame to bin her. :biggrin:

I suppose there is no chance of finishing her indoors?

Hey @Suki could u not use those govee lights and just use something to help mount them more securely? :shrug:
The corners and such are an issue, as well as being able to point them down lol. I'm not stressed I'll figure something out. Just brainstorming at this point till I get the big stuff done anyways.

The corners and such are an issue, as well as being able to point them down lol. I'm not stressed I'll figure something out. Just brainstorming at this point till I get the big stuff done anyways.
Those lights I linked from amazon they also came in different lengths and said they link together!

Ran out of steam so waiting on cool down so I can refill lol. Almost done, just this, the bottom section behind the fridge, and then the super fiddly bits. Both the boys gave up on the over the window area and #3 isn't tall enough lol. So for now, smoke break time :rofl:
20221024_190834.jpg
20221024_190849.jpg
20221024_190902.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back