Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful women eh??? I think she’s available! ;)
View attachment 1530954
Sorry BBO.....
Snapchat-1479103338.jpg

sounds good. I could wait until -20 or maybe even colder. I don't have a trim bin, so bags will likely be the ticket. If you were me, would you still buy a set, or would one or two bags do? What screen size do you use the the -26 back deck?
I used a 73 and a 140 micron. That was mainly because I wasn't sure what would work best for the strains I had. I would get at least those sizes but a set really isn't that much more. Mine are cheapies from Amazon, and I made sure to rinse and dry them well before first use because I didn't want any leftover plastic in my hash lol

Just looked back on my post, looks like most of it was between the 73 and 140 and it looks like it was actually around -12C (9F) outside.

Man who woulda thunk it….

Surprising how much nicer my buds smell that were trimmed and jarred up right away vs the stuff that just lays in the trimbin for multiple weeks before I gather motivation to finish it! :doh::crying:

Thank you :biggrin::d5::headbang:

Yeah I would agree I think she is meaning in my state specifically she made it sound like there wasn't a lot of providers licensed and not a push from them to it either. BUT also think she may just not know enough and I didn't press the situation hard since I am not sold 100% whether or not I want my medical card with rec legalization right around the corner :shrug::kitty:
Rec approval might cover you fine, as long as plant numbers are enough for you. Our plant number limit is the only reason I applied. I could produce all we need under rec. rules, but the plant limit screws up options for making seeds, doing SOG grows, or throwing in a few solos to check new strains out. The other detail that I was slightly interested in was being able to shop seeds at medical only suppliers. Minor issue given my supply, but there might have been something there. Trouble is, among the handful of providers licensed to sell medical seeds, virtually none of them actually do so, they sell bud and edibles which make more money. There is damned little incentive for them to help peeps grow their own.

I gave up on the medical suppliers for seeds, after finding nothing all that interesting at the one distributor with more than a few photo strains. A couple of the provincial dispensaries in Canada now carry seeds though - the Ontario store even has a reasonable selection of autos, but I know nothing about them. One of these days my stash will thin out enough to get me serious about buying seeds, but that may be a while except for specific strains that I just have to try. One of these days, Mephisto will offer something I can't do without. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back