Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to make sure someone slaps my hand before I decide to say fuck it and pull up the peel and stick floor and stain and seal the concrete instead of waiting till we can get LVT to replace the current floor. Cause that idea is definitely bouncing around in there, especially after hubby pulled up one of the tiles from under the stove last night with like zero effort lol.
UltraPro LED 24in Wi-Fi Smart Under Cabinet Lighting Fixture, Dimmable Bright Select, Plug-in, WiFi APP or Push Button On/Off, Linkable Cabinet Lights for Kitchen, Office & Utility, 2700K, 57051
https://a.co/d/5LbtuqI

Thank you :biggrin::d5::headbang:

Yeah I would agree I think she is meaning in my state specifically she made it sound like there wasn't a lot of providers licensed and not a push from them to it either. BUT also think she may just not know enough and I didn't press the situation hard since I am not sold 100% whether or not I want my medical card with rec legalization right around the corner :shrug::kitty:
We don't get another shot at it till 2024 but I'm waiting anyways.....

:face: << when u realize u can't uneat the shroomz....................................................................................................wow! :eek1: ppp

Woof woof
8754D1C5-9180-4E13-BCA7-3E5AFB5AAEDE.jpeg
2A914B69-BE61-4DEB-9763-CEB3E6635CBE.jpeg

We don't get another shot at it till 2024 but I'm waiting anyways.....
I’m in the same boat! Sucks we had a bill that died at very final stage and even after all the negotiations up to 2oz of flower AND UP TO 2 OZ OF CONCENTRATES woulda been at max a ticket and a $250 fine!

So for now it’s hiding tents in da bedroom! :thumbsup:

Brewing up a nice batch for my veg tent....4 cups black cow, 1 cup worm castings, 1 cup life cube, 1 tbspn fish hydrosolulate, 1/4cup beetle juice, 1 tbspn black strap molasses, 1 tbspn dte bat guano, and five:two humic acid and kelp when finished brewing...I brew 24hr any longer I read can cause bad stuff to grow even shit dieses....I'm good on that....I'll cut it 50/50 water to dilute.....I got some bloomcity concentrated worm castings on the way...then I got to buy more black cow...bigger bag this time.....I also use the left overs as top dress.....chuncks of poopy....:growing:View attachment 1530870:gassy1:
Base your molasses on the amount of water you're using. It helps feed the microbes you're trying to grow.
I like Black Kow. I've used it in a pinch when I've needed some, but almost as easy to get is Coast of Maine Lobster compost. It's a fantastic compost. Check with your local Ace Hardware to see if Coast of Maine drop-ships to it. Mine doesn't but Walmart does. If you use Walmart, make sure you're getting the best deal. They have several suppliers.
Perfect moisture level and very nicely screened.
24-48 hours is fine. Just watch the bloom to tell you when it's good to use. Yes, you can grow bad bugs, but that's not from going too long. As long as you use good materials, if there are bad bugs, the good bugs will prevent /limit them.
Everything else you have is great.
WTF is concentrated EWC? WTF are they concentrating and HOW? I dunno about that stuff. It seems to me that you'd lose something if you process it.
I bought some of this at the end of the last grow. I wasn't expecting much from a box store and the price. It is a VERY nice product. It's not over processed and it's just plain ol' easily identifiable as worm doody.
I bought a bag of EWC from BAS and I won't buy it again. It was waaaaaaay over processed, I assume from screening. It was a little dry and there was no identifiable castings/turds.

Base your molasses on the amount of water you're using. It helps feed the microbes you're trying to grow.
I like Black Kow. I've used it in a pinch when I've needed some, but almost as easy to get is Coast of Maine Lobster compost. It's a fantastic compost. Check with your local Ace Hardware to see if Coast of Maine drop-ships to it. Mine doesn't but Walmart does. If you use Walmart, make sure you're getting the best deal. They have several suppliers.
Perfect moisture level and very nicely screened.
24-48 hours is fine. Just watch the bloom to tell you when it's good to use. Yes, you can grow bad bugs, but that's not from going too long. As long as you use good materials, if there are bad bugs, the good bugs will prevent /limit them.
Everything else you have is great.
WTF is concentrated EWC? WTF are they concentrating and HOW? I dunno about that stuff. It seems to me that you'd lose something if you process it.
I bought some of this at the end of the last grow. I wasn't expecting much from a box store and the price. It is a VERY nice product. It's not over processed and it's just plain ol' easily identifiable as worm doody.
I bought a bag of EWC from BAS and I won't buy it again. It was waaaaaaay over processed, I assume from screening. It was a little dry and there was no identifiable castings/turds.
Screenshot_20221024-163345_Amazon Shopping.jpg

hmmm. not sure my grey matter can handle that. Definitely could not handle trying to use all of the result.

One of these days, I'm gonna hafta try the ice water hash thing. Would work rather well on the deck at ~-10C or so this winter. :biggrin: Gotta get some bags first though. :biggrin:
I'd like to use it too, but I won't do it without a freeze dryer.
I'd get better yields than dry ice, but I wouldn't have the material to rework for edibles, so it's sorta a toss up, since I rework my dry ice material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back