Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was half tempted to call in @pop22 but I dont know that under cabinet lighting is really his wheelhouse
I daisy-chained these under my kitchen cabinets. They come in different lengths (i think I used 9", 18" and 24") to fit most sizes of cabinets, and each comes with a cord and daisy chain cable:

It's best if Mark did his pressing at home, naturally for highly trusted people. Percentage of the rosin is a good idea, but rosin possession is a fuggin felony. He needs to take that in to consideration.
Yup maybe he doesn't have them come over but he goes and gets there stuff totally understand not wanting people at your home that don't need to be

I daisy-chained these under my kitchen cabinets. They come in different lengths (i think I used 9", 18" and 24") to fit most sizes of cabinets, and each comes with a cord and daisy chain cable:
I hope you know I consider most of yall as my cool stoner uncles with all the random know how :rofl:

Oh suki :headbang: :bighug::pass::crying::crying::crying:

anyways in my own news you all are bad influences:lol: I just knocked my bong off off my BUT I caught it BUT somehow it still managed to bust I haven't broke a bong in years now i broke two bongs and my swordfish in the last two months :face::oops1::naughtystep:

1405419419527.jpeg
ffe63abcc14c7ff440f8a53d470c82a1.jpg
a0c4ff4e32820c67830900e9e05b54b6.jpg
1e4a635aec45cdc4116962869437f312.jpg
polished+concrete+new+construction.jpg

I honestly kinda love this look :rofl: hubby is gonna think we're done and then come home to half the peel and stick ripped up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My pitbull does this :crying: except he definitely walks away surprised/ashamed :crying: amazes me he still has no idea a fart is coming:crying:
One of my Uncles had an English bulldog that had those Carlin "Knock a buzzard off a shit wagon" farts. Most were those damn SBDs!..............Silent But Deadly

Oh suki :headbang: :bighug::pass::crying::crying::crying:

anyways in my own news you all are bad influences:lol: I just knocked my bong off off my BUT I caught it BUT somehow it still managed to bust I haven't broke a bong in years now i broke two bongs and my swordfish in the last two months :face::oops1::naughtystep:
Pst... it's probably the dabs :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back