Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently my electrical knowledge doesn't extend much past replacing standard outlets and switches lol

View attachment 1530509View attachment 1530510View attachment 1530511
I am not sure that I can advise what to do here. A 3 wire range socket up here has a ground, and two hots, it never has two hots and a neutral. In a 4 wire hookup, the fourth wire (white, neutral) provides both 120 and 220 volts to the appliance so that stuff like light bulbs etc can operate at 120 but the heater elements at 220. The link between the neutral white and the ground circuit is done only at the main panel, it is not legal to join them anywhere else. To wire the hookup as illustrated on the three wire diagram would, I believe, be illegal here because it would join the neutral circuit in the stove with the ground circuit in the house. You might want to consult someone familiar with the rules in your area before installing that socket.

Good luck with it.
:goodluck: :pighug:

Definitely would need to wait till I finish the rest but I think that may actually be what I do after because I hate that floor with about the same degree of passion that I hated the wallpaper :rofl:

yup, was wonderin how long it would be....:crying::pighug: ppp

But look, I could make basically any of those work with the color scheme and at $36 plus tax each for the stain and sealer that would put the entire kitchen refresh minus lighting in at under $350 still.
Screenshot_20221024-155047_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221024-155052_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221024-155057_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221024-155104_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you :biggrin::d5::headbang:

Do you know what your doc meant by "the medical side not going forward there", was she talking about her clinic, or your whole jurisdiction? A bit more homework might be in order, if she is not really interested in medical cannabis, she may not be correct or up to date.

Yeah I would agree I think she is meaning in my state specifically she made it sound like there wasn't a lot of providers licensed and not a push from them to it either. BUT also think she may just not know enough and I didn't press the situation hard since I am not sold 100% whether or not I want my medical card with rec legalization right around the corner :shrug::kitty:

Don’t get me wrong I am all about helping people out but I don’t understand what is easier bringing the press to the bud or the bud to the press :shrug: just my thought when I hear you guys talk about being mobile what about all the extra bits and pieces pre press , cold plate and that stuff… it just makes much more since to have friends bring there bud to me since i am already set up ready to rock.. just my 2cents being mobile would be the least of my concern:thumbsup::d5:

hey FF you still need a pump with that one:biggrin:
It's best if Mark did his pressing at home, naturally for highly trusted people. Percentage of the rosin is a good idea, but rosin possession is a fuggin felony. He needs to take that in to consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back