Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct wire linkable LEDs is what I want but my brain is mushy lol and lowes website is shit lol
Just grab the Viparspectra line. The TS line is really good and can be linked together. I am very happy with all of mine. I have 3…

not sure if that’s what your looking for??

Wise woman, as well as energetic. :worship:
I've learned my lesson I suppose lol. I know I've told tall about his propensity to try to *take over* my projects even though I've done all the planning and research in order to devise best methods etc before starting. If I give him something I know he already knows how to do to work on while I do the fiddly bits it generally leads to less arguing due to him getting frustrated :rofl: One day he will realize that just because I'm doing a project it doesn't mean that I need him to do it for me, I just don't know when that will be. There's a reason I refused to let him help with anything other than making cuts when I was putting in the LVP in the living room :rofl::rofl::rofl: the over thinking definitely wah overcomplicates things, especially when I've already figured out everything that needs to be thought about and done all my math.

So dr visit went ok… Seems my vitamin D is very low and could be some of my issues everything else’s is looking great:headbang: I talked with her about medical canna and she says that the medical side of it is not really going forward right now here…. Since it is going legal recreational there is not a lot of push for prescribers to get licensed… Basically either just do what I doing or would have to see someone else she could help me much:pighug:

reading your post now olderfart:biggrin::d5:
Thanks for the rep @Dale's Proper Bud, much appreciated. I like helping where I can, it is one of the reasons I hang around here. A nice giggle once in a while doesn't hurt either. :biggrin:

Do you know what your doc meant by "the medical side not going forward there", was she talking about her clinic, or your whole jurisdiction? A bit more homework might be in order, if she is not really interested in medical cannabis, she may not be correct or up to date.

I know that I know more about this stuff that my so called "coach" does, but that is no criticism of her, it just means that most peeps the clinic deals with need more help than I do. Even in her position in a clinic that deals with this stuff, most of my questions about details had to be referred to others, but she was prompt in doing so and getting back to me.

Actually, the recreational rules here would allow me to grow more than enough bud for the dearest and me, but the issue is plant numbers. I want to be able to grow more strains to test, and to make seeds from those I like. I can't do all that with only 4 plants when I can only do a single grow per year. Sadly, it seems unlikely that I will have my permit for the imminent grow. But next time around, I should be official for ~15 plants indoors. Which will translate to 4 or 5 big (moderately) girls, plus as many solos as I need to play with strains and seeds. :pighug:

Just grab the Viparspectra line. The TS line is really good and can be linked together. I am very happy with all of mine. I have 3…

not sure if that’s what your looking for??

um, pretty sure she'z talkin about kitchen lighting, not grow lighting, lol :doh: :rolleyes2: ppp

So are u wanting separate lights in each cabinet that just are wired in daisy chain style so only needs 1 power outlet to supply the entire link?
Yep! The prior light was hardwired over the sink, so I'd like to start the chain there and then link it clockwise under the cabinet to the right and then the cabinets going perpendicular to that towards the stove till it hits the fridge.

Oh, not grow lights then,…just under the cabinet lights :baked:

my bad…
Hey, in the right kitchen, you could do both. Be a bit bright though. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back