Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok for reference... red is where the wiring for the power supply is, white is where I would ideally like to have lights. I have no qualms drilling through cabinets as needed to hide wiring. Just really hate to tie up a plug when there's literally a direct connection available right there already on a switch.
20221024_151207.jpg

And yes I know I need to replace the bulbs in the hanging light but I really really hate that fixture too and I've been going back and forth between replacing it outright or just sucking it up and buying bulbs.

Biggest issue with replacing the hanging light is how close it is to the recess of the bay window as well as the vent for the AC. I hate the look of the fluorescent light up there as well but I do like how bright it is. Definitely needs to be taken apart and cleaned but I haven't gotten to it.

Ok for reference... red is where the wiring for the power supply is, white is where I would ideally like to have lights. I have no qualms drilling through cabinets as needed to hide wiring. Just really hate to tie up a plug when there's literally a direct connection available right there already on a switch.
View attachment 1530883

And yes I know I need to replace the bulbs in the hanging light but I really really hate that fixture too and I've been going back and forth between replacing it outright or just sucking it up and buying bulbs.
Why not use the other half of the receptacle the microwave is plugged into? Doubtful you use that plug on a regular basis (assuming it’s inside the little cabinet above)….

Why not use the other half of the receptacle the microwave is plugged into? Doubtful you use that plug on a regular basis (assuming it’s inside the little cabinet above)….
Ha that's assuming a lot sir you've seen what a cluster this place is, nothing makes a lick of sense :rofl: (also idk if have to check to see if I can even get to it knowing this place it's probably behind the microwave itself or some such stupidity)

I just need to make sure someone slaps my hand before I decide to say fuck it and pull up the peel and stick floor and stain and seal the concrete instead of waiting till we can get LVT to replace the current floor. Cause that idea is definitely bouncing around in there, especially after hubby pulled up one of the tiles from under the stove last night with like zero effort lol.

You laugh but I'm not kidding lol valspar has a water based semi transparent stain for concrete that comes in several colors that would work really well. And in all honestly there's no reason I *shouldn't* since any other floor we decide to do will be put in over the concrete anyways.... hmm :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back