Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's everyone in the world of AFN? I'm at my machine shop running a literally boring job lol!
View attachment 1530861
Puff puff pass!
:pass:
Boring - :crying: :crying::crying:Dat dere were fuuuunny.

All good in my world @Jean-O. Guess I know where to come for metal working advice. Between you and @Dale's Proper Bud. I'd love to just spend some time watching the stuff that guys like you get up to in a modern metal shop. In the meantime, Youtube and my little projects will have to do. Thanks for the pic. :pighug:

So dr visit went ok… Seems my vitamin D is very low and could be some of my issues everything else’s is looking great:headbang: I talked with her about medical canna and she says that the medical side of it is not really going forward right now here…. Since it is going legal recreational there is not a lot of push for prescribers to get licensed… Basically either just do what I doing or would have to see someone else she could help me much:pighug:

reading your post now olderfart:biggrin::d5:
Here you go bud

Finally got some rain so decided I’d stay in and have a snack! :woohoo1::cooldance:
08D013CA-64E1-4E80-8EDE-666ACAC676EA.jpeg
F2534445-1394-46ED-A766-6D75F2CAEECF.jpeg
9EE581E1-4C29-4909-A372-91A51FADD896.jpeg
image.jpg

Figured I’d start with half the dish and go from there! Give it 30min and reevaluate! :headbang:

Also got the vape going so between the 2 I should get nice n toasty! Loaded a kief sandwich this time so starting off proper! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back