Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewing up a nice batch for my veg tent....4 cups black cow, 1 cup worm castings, 1 cup life cube, 1 tbspn fish hydrosolulate, 1/4cup beetle juice, 1 tbspn black strap molasses, 1 tbspn dte bat guano, and five:two humic acid and kelp when finished brewing...I brew 24hr any longer I read can cause bad stuff to grow even shit dieses....I'm good on that....I'll cut it 50/50 water to dilute.....I got some bloomcity concentrated worm castings on the way...then I got to buy more black cow...bigger bag this time.....I also use the left overs as top dress.....chuncks of poopy....:growing:
20221024_131040.jpg
:gassy1:

Ugh killer headache. Going to finish getting the paper down today though for sure if nothing else. Hubby has to take kitty for an early appointment tomorrow morning and I'm on school drop off duty followed by my massage lol. He's going to pick up the paint while he's out and get everything taped off and get started painting before I get back. We should be able to knock out painting that room in a few hours max. Gotta deal with the outlet situation, and then it's just counters and backsplash. Both of which are of the peel and stick variety cause I'm not putting a bunch of money into the kitchen yet I just want it to be nice for the sake of my own mental health lol. Counters should be fairly simple, the only area I'm dreading is around the sink but if he *listens* to me we should be able to get it done with minimal drama. Big if but meh. Backsplash should be even more simple as it's just 12"x12" pieces. I'll send him out to work on staining cabinets while I do the stuff I don't want help with lol.

I was looking at the NYS qualifying conditions for a medical weed card, it looks like they've added more. I like the one about "Any condition a doctor sees fit the cannabis may help treat." I could also qualify under "Brain Fog."

Here's the whole list:
  • Any condition a doctor sees fit the cannabis may help treat
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), or Lou Gehrig’s disease
  • autism
  • cancer
  • dystonia
  • epilepsy
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Huntington’s disease
  • inflammatory bowel disease
  • multiple sclerosis
  • muscular dystrophy
  • neuropathy
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • pain that degrades health and functional capability
  • post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • rheumatoid arthritis
  • spinal cord injury with spasticity
  • substance-use disorder
  • any other condition certified by the medical practitioner
  • cachexia or wasting syndrome
  • severe nausea
  • seizures
  • severe or persistent muscle spasms
  • severe or chronic pain
  • or such conditions as added by the commissioner
Here are some of the additional medical conditions that have since been added to the list:

• anxiety and depression
  • chronic pain, muscle spasms, inflammation
  • migraine
  • nausea
  • insomnia and poor sleep
  • agoraphobia
  • ADHD/ADD
In Canada, it seems that they have just left it up to the docs. My prescription does not even identify what the MJ is to treat, it just prescribes it.

When you think about it, who the hell is the government to argue about prescriptions made by physicians who are approved practitioners in the relevant jurisdiction? Like the bean counters know more about this than practicing medical professionals?

Thinking that administrators could come up with a list that would cover all patients was BS right from the beginning. I can't be certain about this, but I think Canada has just given up on trying that. As well they bloody should. :pighug:

Last edited:
Can you imagine all the ice water hash you'd get if that wuz fresh froze?:woohoo:
hmmm. not sure my grey matter can handle that. Definitely could not handle trying to use all of the result.

One of these days, I'm gonna hafta try the ice water hash thing. Would work rather well on the deck at ~-10C or so this winter. :biggrin: Gotta get some bags first though. :biggrin:

NO DOUBT !!!!!

I went with a buddy to check it out, I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of what they offered, heck you would be hard pressed to find black market cannabis as good as your own!
:yeahthat: :pighug:

See they use the beds that are way too small! :haha:
View attachment 1530851View attachment 1530852
Dexters in his usual spot since the beds are stacked on top of each other so Lola is bogarting both of them! :rofl:
It never ceases to amaze me the positions that our mutt chooses to rest in. I have seen her on the couch with her head hanging loosely over the edge, or jammed up against a cushion with her neck bent at what seems to be 90 degrees, or laying with her neck draped over some obstruction or another. The places she seems to think are comfortable still make me shake my head. Mind you, it helps to be 2 and made of rubber. Unlike her peeps. :pighug:

Ok am I losing my mind? I feel like I should be able to find under cabinet lighting that is able to be daisy chained to connect multiple but I'm not finding what I'm looking for? I may also just be too tired to be reading correctly on the lowes website lol

A Gamer BED.......... :biggrin: ........time to get it on your xmas list............:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back