Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pitbull does this :crying: except he definitely walks away surprised/ashamed :crying: amazes me he still has no idea a fart is coming:crying:
What amazed me is that the dog never seemed to realize that she was the source. Every time she farted, she jumped up as though someone had unexpectedly poked her in the backside, and then depart as though she was worried about it happening again unless she got the hell outa there. Mind you, she was not the sharpest pencil in the box, to put it mildly. :biggrin: Dumb as a rock would be a decent description. But a well loved dog anyway, of course. :pighug:

What amazed me is that the dog never seemed to realize that she was the source. Every time she farted, she jumped up as though someone had unexpectedly poked her in the backside, and then depart as though she was worried about it happening again unless she got the hell outa there. Mind you, she was not the sharpest pencil in the box, to put it mildly. :biggrin: Dumb as a rock would be a decent description. But a well loved dog anyway, of course. :pighug:
Dumb as a rock pretty much sums mine up. Still hits his head on walls when he turns around sometimes :rofl: super sweet dog though but definitely the house jester

I sleep like a rock.

I have a garage that needs a good dose of @Suki It probably won't happen because she ain't here :rofl:
your garage, and my entire house, and then maybe a couple vehicles. :crying::pighug:

I was wondering why it felt like my last smoke break didn't me very high... I'd forgotten I'd knocked my vape over into my purse and the bud that was in there from the previous session had fallen out :rofl:
suffering from empty vape syndrome, identified by lack of redeye, knowing what day/month/year it is, and remembering your dog's name. :biggrin:

How's everyone in the world of AFN? I'm at my machine shop running a literally boring job lol!
20221024_133748.jpg

Puff puff pass!
:pass:

He was fine, asleep before I finished for the night. He just pulled out the fridge for me so once I get back from picking up the kids I can get that corner done at least. May have to get the boys to help me with the chalk board. Head is killing me though and hubby is in an especially loud mood today so I'm looking forward to the quiet-ish. At least the kids I can tell to take the party elsewhere lol

We've only got one cat lol
In my limited experience one will do. Better than two, much better than four, and I don't even like to think of more than that. My sister in law turned in to a bit of a cat lady, at one point she and my bro had, as I recall, about a dozen of them. They all had to be fed in different locations, because mostly they hated one another passionately.

Sis in law had this interesting idea that if a hungry stray showed up, and you gave it a meal, it would continue on its way. Uh, no. :biggrin:

Eventually my bro cracked and the kitty addition has ceased. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that little conversation. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back