Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong I am all about helping people out but I don’t understand what is easier bringing the press to the bud or the bud to the press :shrug: just my thought when I hear you guys talk about being mobile what about all the extra bits and pieces pre press , cold plate and that stuff… it just makes much more since to have friends bring there bud to me since i am already set up ready to rock.. just my 2cents being mobile would be the least of my concern:thumbsup::d5:

hey FF you still need a pump with that one:biggrin:
Not sure I know anyone I’d trust to come to my crib since growing ain’t legal yet! Lmao I could prob make back the cost or at least an unlimited supply of rosin if I just press my lil sisters boyfriends stuff! They’re in their early 20’s so dabs are right up their alley! Only problem is he sells bud so I’m guessing his stuff is all the wholesale shit from legal states that nobody there wanted! So 5mo and 2,000 miles later it shows up around here! Seen as he gets pounds at a time and still hits me up to buy a few g’s as his personal stuff I’m assuming that means his stuff is nowhere near as good! :shrug:

And most of the corner stores in my hood sell 1/8's over the counter, and have gummies on display.
Say it with me now…..
1666629958285.gif

Don’t get me wrong I am all about helping people out but I don’t understand what is easier bringing the press to the bud or the bud to the press :shrug: just my thought when I hear you guys talk about being mobile what about all the extra bits and pieces pre press , cold plate and that stuff… it just makes much more since to have friends bring there bud to me since i am already set up ready to rock.. just my 2cents being mobile would be the least of my concern:thumbsup::d5:

hey FF you still need a pump with that one:biggrin:
Ya I know it’s another $129 when you buy it as a bundle! Says u save $44 buying that press and pump at same time….but u can’t operate the press without it so no idea why it’s sold separately!

Not sure I know anyone I’d trust to come to my crib since growing ain’t legal yet! Lmao I could prob make back the cost or at least an unlimited supply of rosin if I just press my lil sisters boyfriends stuff! They’re in their early 20’s so dabs are right up their alley! Only problem is he sells bud so I’m guessing his stuff is all the wholesale shit from legal states that nobody there wanted! So 5mo and 2,000 miles later it shows up around here! Seen as he gets pounds at a time and still hits me up to buy a few g’s as his personal stuff I’m assuming that means his stuff is nowhere near as good! :shrug:
Think the normal way it goes is they give you the weed and you give them back the rosin. I think 30% processing fee is going rate at least last I heard

My damn bulldog just farted at me and grinned.
My parents long departed labbie would fart loudly, jump up and look behind her, and then leave the room. I hesitate to say that she was smiling, but maybe... :biggrin:

My parents long departed labbie would fart loudly, jump up and look behind her, and then leave the room. I hesitate to say that she was smiling, but maybe... :biggrin:
My pitbull does this :crying: except he definitely walks away surprised/ashamed :crying: amazes me he still has no idea a fart is coming:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back